Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,361 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund (1314 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by ezana1(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2017
At first I felt reluctant to join mmm, but later gave it a try like two weeks before the December freezing of account with 50k, I was due to be paid but the person didn't pay, I waited patiently for January after the unfreezing, I have been matched severally but participants refuse paying until finally out of my 50k, I was limited to GH for 31k which I did.
Like 6hours before time expiry of the person who's to pay me, I received a call from him begging me to extend time for him that he will pay in the morning of the next day cos its was night already, dat he's even matched to pay to other 3 persons and have talked to them for time extension which ther all agreed except me.
Finally I agreed and immediately I extended the time for him by 24 hours.
Behold in the morning alert of 31k came into my phone, it was him, I had to start singing hallelujah at least my 50k don dey come small small before my phone rang again, it was him before I could start thanking him, he started telling me his mmm account has been blocked, that one of the other persons that was suppose to extend time for him didn't, and he has paid to some others like me before he could find out.
And he's now seriously begging me to refund.
I told him I will get back to him later.... Plz advice, should I return this money that I have at least seen with my eyes or to dey hope for the one on my mmm account that am not sure?
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by ademasta(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2017
You can not return it
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by ezana1(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
I told him he should try and understand what's in ponzi schemes
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by Jessestunch: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
ezana1:
I told him he should try and understand what's in ponzi schemes

If he has been blocked, then someone's will be given to you.. I suggest you give him back if any person is paired to you pays...

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by Jessestunch: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
ademasta:
You can not return it
Why can't he?

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by shukuokukobambi: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how ridiculous can this thing get?

Just negodu the rubbish some mumus were comparing with the banking system? How did educated people fall for this nonsense?!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by MrAwePresident: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Keep it up.. You're on your way to FP
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by Blaqsuqar: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how ridiculous can this thing get?

Just negodu the rubbish some mumus were comparing with the banking system? How did educated people fall for this nonsense?!! angry
Na recession cause am,them dey find free money without work
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by shukuokukobambi: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blaqsuqar:

Na recession cause am,them dey find free money without work

That's the first reason they give but thirst shouldn't make a sane human drink acid na especially after being warned repeatedly.
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by ademega(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by Blaqsuqar: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

That's the first reason they give but thirst shouldn't make a sane human drink acid na especially after being warned repeatedly.
I wonder...experience is the best teacher i guess

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by manofguts: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls confirm you have received the money;
The guy blocked should write to Support; he would be unblocked with only 31k order as paid.

Thanks
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by zamirikpo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
after evrything theyve put people through, they still have the mind to block people.

if they kip blocking, very soon they would have no more participants
Re: Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund by ezana1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
manofguts:
Pls confirm you have received the money;
The guy blocked should write to Support; he would be unblocked with only 31k order as paid.

Thanks
there's no way I can confirm he has to upload a prove of payment after which I can see the option to confirm him

(1) (Reply)

Guys Check This Out--- 100% ROI In Less Than 48hrs / DO You Want To Become Bitcoin Merchant Read More / Do You Have Old Or Not-so-new Items And Appliances Just Gathering Dust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.