Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online (95701 Views)

Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / 50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Bahddo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
crazygod:
Yea. The girl is an idiot. Who goes to see an ex in a hotel? Who does that? angry
bro you'd be surprised how many girls are idiots
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
G
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Pavore9: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
A fool at 40, is a fool forever!
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Chikelue2000(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by spartoo: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hades2016:
Where is the pictures undecided

*are

1 Like

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Chikelue2000(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
GodwinTobi:
where are the nude pics....??
pathetic beings
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Williams0s: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
I have paid and sent evidence of payment. Countless emails. My account has still not been credited. This is not normal as this is not my first time of making payments. And there is no one to talk to. Crazy service. Whoever attends to these emails is doing a good job. I cant send any more emails. I intend to go back to the bank on monday with my teller to tell them its an invalid transaction. Its almost a week now.
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by goslowgoslow(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Ignoring witless fools like you is just the best thing to do this year.

Au revoir.
Dont ignore him just answer his question afterall you started it. #allcallgirlsfromeast

2 Likes

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Ignoring witless fools like you is just the best thing to do this year.

Au revoir.

Choi! He pain am

1 Like

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Such act of wickedness. That devil mustn't go Scot free. Any lawyer that takes up his case to the detriment of deserved justice.....thunder fire him.
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by slap1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yoruba dem*n.
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by ayteaz(f): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
a 40 year old man hmmmmm, smh
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by lordus01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmm..dis days afonjas and crime.
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by kolado(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Zoogeria
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Everyone always tip the super falcons as one of the favourites to win the CAF women competition.

In this case, you know the region to tip as favourite. grin

Lemme play some #WestLife songs. cheesy
because of shedinma cucumber is now very expenses in the market tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by slyd90(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pishure or idonbelieve itt
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Aroh48(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
The power of ex, this is one of the reason I broke up with my babe last year.Always bringing up discussion about her ex.
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by harriet412(f): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bahddo:
Where are the nude pics?

I should do this to one of my exes. I wouldn't leak the pics, but I'd send her copies so she can have some sleepless nights wondering who else has seen them.

Then you're no different from the man in question.
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by CplusJason: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:
because of shedinma cucumber is now very expenses in the market tongue

Oh my God!!!!!!

Another repulsive dumb soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by Bahddo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
harriet412:

Then you're no different from the man in question.
congrats on your wonderful discovery
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by harriet412(f): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bahddo:
congrats on your wonderful discovery

K.
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by seun1960(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Smell nice with Bleu de chanel perfume. Place an order on 08078011943 or 08179873256 or watsapp within Lagos metropolitan

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by dadebayo1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
I came here for the picture.... grin
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by miqos02(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tazmode:
you meant to say "mankind" ... Manhood usually denotes the "you-know-what"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by noziz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
I jst weak for this tribe. their other name na vices. i jst dey observe cool
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by noziz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
na the Afonjas again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by segzyogondus(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
14teenK:
Girls like hotel ehh....if you just tell Dem say am taking you to a hotel....they go run enter car
Yes na dey take selfie with different types and size of bed,curtain yet some go dey tell me say dem dey like to change things when dey their room.... But I am not happy with what the guy did to the Girl sincerely speaking...
Re: Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online by odamaken(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ebuseremen said the woman was Olubunmi’s ex-girlfriend, and had told him that she wanted to settle down, since the accused is already married.
I think she got what she deserves going about dating married men causing confusion in people's homes now u remember u want to settle down after sleeping with someone husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.