Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pls I Need Some Clarifications From Biblical Scholars In The House - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Some Clarifications From Biblical Scholars In The House (1889 Views)

Who Should Pay Tithe? - Pastor Adeboye Makes Clarifications(read Full Details) / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Some Clarifications From Biblical Scholars In The House by firstking01(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulkabirO:

story for the gods,if you are sound like you said and u have the spirit of god to understand the bible,say something meaningful!
I forbid you for spelling GOD as godundecided, exactly what i was saying....you know nothing spiritually bro...goodnight jare.
Re: Pls I Need Some Clarifications From Biblical Scholars In The House by babseg(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulkabirO:

story for the gods,if you are sound like you said and u have the spirit of god to understand the bible,say something meaningful!

Why did you ignore me?
Re: Pls I Need Some Clarifications From Biblical Scholars In The House by Aizenosa(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
abdulkabirO:

bros,dont let some christians hear this,they will tell you dont read your bible....i dont want problem oooo

Guess ur reason for starting this thread is not for answers but for making trouble.
Re: Pls I Need Some Clarifications From Biblical Scholars In The House by sonmvayina(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
The God the isrealite worship is totally against human sacrifice. God is not even a man, so the idea of having a son is absurd..that isa roman invention..the old testament God is responsible for botth good and evil..

Jesus is an insult and mockery against GOD...God is in charge and all creation are under its control including the devil..its forms the light and create dackness, both good and evil comes from it( lamentation 3:38)..Amos 3:6.,.
At best, jesus is the son of a prostitute....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Jesus Experience / Gospel Hall: Evangelistic Messages / Who Wants This Free MTN Recharge Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.