Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today (42125 Views)

Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by NEHLIVE: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yvonne Jegede is getting married to late Bukky Ajayi's son, Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole on his birthday in Lagos today. The beautiful bride has now confirmed this by sharing a photo of her first look. Congratulations to them!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by NEHLIVE: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Zeedarh(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Happy Married life.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by femolacqua(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Came: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
I 100% sure say she don get belle. Na belle go make dem do this wedding sharperly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by agohmamuda(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Does this mean we would no longer be shown fresh breast on African Magic again?
wat are we gonna do now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by olasaad(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Beautiful Iyawo...HML
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by TINALETC3(f): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Cute kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by 0b10010011: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
HML
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by miqos02(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
ok
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by ogeodi(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
black is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by lailo: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
after how many straffings?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Beautiful, just too beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Tynasparks(f): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by lailo: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
I Dnt see d need for d pancake
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Arsenalholic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fine Edo girl

Congrats

Meanwhile...

"If we sit back and believe this hype that 'we are the leaders of tomorrow' we will not have a tomorrow to live in" -- Fadumo Dayib

It's time to stand up and let our voice heard.

It's time to make our leaders know that we are tired of them playing us like pawns.

It's time to ask questions!

#IStandWithNigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by femi4: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
agohmamuda:
wat are we gonna do now?
those dark breast

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Obienesarah: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Happy Married Life. Decency should start pls.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by bettercreature(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Came:
I 100% sure say she don get belle. Na belle go make dem do this wedding sharperly.
She is a very serious lady,i don't think you are right

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
She's pretty she suppose to marry since naa....

Men no dey see?

I wish I had money, I for marry her since not minding she's way older than me

Ladies check my signature. People there are getting engaged. The serious guys there and the group is fun
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by AkhereOkaka(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pretty baby. Congratulations.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by pwettiejay(f): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by zoey4(f): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
wishing her a hml. pretty lady
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by ennysuccess(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
She is my ex tongue
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
petkoffdrake2:
She's pretty she suppose to marry since naa....

Men no dey see?

I wish I had money, I for marry her since not minding she's way older than me

Ladies check my signature. People there are getting engaged. The serious guys there and the group is fun

You want to marry her or her boobs? Just say the truth.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by niggi4life(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pretty woman, HML
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Ekpekus(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Be married and stay married! Congratulations to you Yvonne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by rosalieene(f): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
agohmamuda:
wat are we gonna do now?
lmaooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by passyhansome(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hope Yvonne Jegede can jogede?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by StevieAbraks111(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Why all dis Yvonne dem sabi fine?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Came:
Haba.10 years courtship is not enof to do wedding? So na only belle can run you to do wedding sharply? I don't think so. If a lady get belle, man can still deny it if not serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Segun Adebayo Pre-Wedding Photos / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit / Cyril Stober Retires From NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.