Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) (52103 Views)

Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey / Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) / Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by EdifiedCEO: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
The nation's economy is apparently sick! Here is the prove of how far life has become hard for every Nigerian over the course of 2 years

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-this-is-how-much-prices-of-items.html

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lemme book space... This obviously deserves front page grin

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

MODIFIED
So dese pple ansa me.. Shuooo
So i want to sell my ftc rights for the price of the entire nairaland grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by paschu: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by dingbang(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abeg na who collate this list? E be like say d person dey buy from shoprite

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
Abeg na who collate this list? E be like say d person dey buy from shoprite
Lol... E cheap or wetin

22 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Splinz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
#IstandWith2Bbaba#

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by DoyenExchange: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Why? What have we done?

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Eden007(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol...change. it is still fresh in my mind how i shouted on top of my voice to warn everybody i knew not to vote buhari. My reason was simple, pretence from Apc. How can ameachi, tinubu et al that breath corruption promise to fight corruption?

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by dingbang(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Lol... E cheap or wetin
e just dey over hype the prices.... The prices of goods shouldn't be d sole basis for the protest, even if I were an illiterate, I still wouldn't partake.

The same youths who are clamouring for the protest where the same youths who went to welcome Ibori in a grand style and will still be the same youths who will welcome buhari at the airport. So tuface should spare me the energy

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Why? What have we done?
What we've done?? We voted for change and we got it as we can see in the prices of those items up there. They underwent Change grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
e just dey over hype the prices.... The prices of goods shouldn't be d sole basis for the protest, even if I were an illiterate, I still wouldn't partake.

The same youths who are clamouring for the protest where the same youths who went to welcome Ibori in a grand style and will still be the same youths who will welcome buhari at the airport. So tuface should spare me the energy

Haha... Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by respect80(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is my space no trespassing pls

I'm coming back soon

I'm here now to tell all those who have apclized and pdplized our democracy that we the youth will someday possess our possession. meanwhile, buhari is a disgrace* I mean mistake

If you like vex I just lost the last fvck I had so don't expect any

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by McAustin92(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Physically Buhari is not fit,mentally he's also sick,so practically our presido can't exceed his Limits,am gonna advice u not to expect much frm diz regime until it's over
the lesson had been learnt,cos d code had been sent codedly.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by enfantdedieu: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nawa o0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
McAustin92:
Physically Buhari is not fit,mentally he's also sick,so practically our presido can't exceed his Limits,am gonna advice u not to expect much frm diz regime until it's over
the lesson had been learnt,cos d code had been sent codedly.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
TuBaba is our next presido

12 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2017

You never see anything

This is just the beginning

We know who will suffer the consequences of chosing the dumbest person on earth to rule Nigeria

I pray that things will get worse in Jesus name : Amen

I want the economy to die

I want the prices of everything to skyrocket so that no one can be able to buy them

I want everything to be disaster

And finally i want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 100 years

This is the change you wanted, don't run away from the change, enjoy your change

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Not good.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
True shiii

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
The list above is very true and correct.

#istandwith2baba what about you?

"Like"
if you gonna join in the protest
"Share" if you still stand with Sai baba chain baba

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
We deserve worse than this in my opinion

9 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by siraj1402(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
I see no evil befallen us, we are the evil of ourselves.
Wear green? Whomever die during the cause died ignorantly.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jeez!!! I weep for our country. Please let us receive sense for 2019.

Tubaba cannot be president. Why? Him sef get the same problem with Bubu. No proper education
A proper education prevents people (Audu and Liar Mohammed) yarning crap.
APC ewarriors will come for me about kwarruption, but let's be honest, who war on corruption Don epp? We are suffering, Dollar is up, light no dey our house, even charcoal Don cost. Let us all be honest, this government deserves a red card. They cannot be blaming Jonathan in the year 2017.

I DO NOT stand with Tubaba, but make e no even try run for president cuz we no go vote am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by saintkola(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sad times

1 Like

Can't buy Ribena for my son again. From #750 to #1,500. Buhari has given us negative change

17 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by NaLaugh: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Both government inaction and individual greed of Nigerian traders are responsible for the spike.
Some traders might experience a 10% increase in cost of procuring goods, but inflate the prices by 100%.

undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Silentscreamer(f): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
I thought nigerians voted for buhari cos dey want change.. Now d change is here dey are still complaining..

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Realsmarttzy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
The nation's economy is apparently sick! Here is the prove of how far life has become hard for every Nigerian over the course of 2 years

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-this-is-how-much-prices-of-items.html

What A Recession... WHAT A GOVERNMENT NIGERIA HAVE

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by link2ok(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN
AND EXPECT A KING."

Buhari you are a first grade clown.

Shame on you due to your lack of direction has taking us so many steps backward.

12 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by gurunlocker: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Zombies are using different price..... it's lesser when you are a zombie

14 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's well with our soul,lets see hw Feb 6 goes

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) by piperson(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
sanitary pad is now #700

girls have resorted to handkerchief and 80leaves note book

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.