Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries (1251 Views)

Christianity Honours Women, Unlike Islamic Countries Where Women Have No Rights / US Suspends Travel Ban / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by FemoPolitics: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
(AFP) US authorities on Saturday suspended President Donald Trump’s controversial ban on travelers from seven Muslim countries, following a court ruling that blocked its enforcement.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/02/04/trump-makes-u-turn-suspends-travel-ban/

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by enfantdedieu: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sad but I am sure he will find a smoother way to do this ..No country can afford to allow terrorist pass through its borders as they please
Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by Splinz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is democracy and a democrat! President Trump just have to respect the court ruling, but it's certainly not the end.

I wish the man of Daura could be this civil. SMH
Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by Escalze(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is a president that respects rule of law and the judiciary unlike one burukutu sipping monkey.

Am sure he will still find a way though.
Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by linuxuser(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
OP you are such a pathetic liar. The Court issued an order and Donald Trump. In a civilised country when a court gives an order its immediately complied with. This is a tweet by President Trump "The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!".

America is not like Nigeria where a court will give an order and your dullard president will disregard it.

So please tell us where Donald Trump makes a u turn? I guess you have a problem of English comprehension or you are deliberate liar like the present government of Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by omenkaLives(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Donald Trump didnt suspend it, the courts did and Trump has vowed to appeal the rulling.

Stop twisting the news.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by Ooni: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lies. They are already preparingg to file an emmergency stay of the ruling.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by modath(f): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Una can lie for hia!!
Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by MadeInTokyo: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin

When will Buhari obey court order like Donald Trump
Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by gawu1: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sad but I am sure he will find a smoother way to do this ..No country can afford to allow terrorist pass through its borders as they please
America does neither start with Trump nor does it end with Trump. Trump himself knows quite right that if he can realise those his hilarious campaign promises, it is possible for a camel to pass through hole of a needle. There is no any way smoother Trump will used to block anyone from entering America, except through constitutional means.
America made those refugees and must accommodate them.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by SalamRushdie: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
gawu1:

America does neither start with Trump nor does it end with Trump. Trump himself knows quite right that if he can realise those his hilarious campaign promises, it is possible for a camel to pass through hole of a needle. There is no any way smoother Trump will used to block anyone from entering America, except through constitutional means.
America made those refugees and must accommodate them.

If you think you can Islamise America through this Jihad thing Mr man you have failed ..You and your people should go to Saudi Arabia who taught you Islam in the first place

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by gawu1: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you think you can Islamise America through this Jihad thing Mr man you have failed ..You and your people should go to Saudi Arabia who taught you Islam in the first place
Neither, if you think you can christianise America through this crusade thing mr man you have failed. Not even your new found Jesus, Trump can christianise America. So You think America belongs to christians and christianity? You need to grow out of this myopic thinking. I urge you to stroll out of your cocoon to see realities beyond you. America is where it is today not because of any religion. Majority of Americans don't even care about that your so called religion. Even israel where you claim christianity started from don't give dam to you people. You may not know these factual realities because you don't think beyond your nose. Have you for instance ever think why citizens from saudi, egypt, Qatar Afghan, kuwait, Emirate, pakistan, etc are not in the Trump's banned list?
But for your information, haters & islamaphobics like you will live to see a Muslim American president very soon. Then, you & your new found Jesus, Trump will do nothing about it than to look in awe.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by SalamRushdie: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
gawu1:

Neither, if you think you can christianise America through this crusade thing mr man you have failed. Not even your new found Jesus, Trump can christianise America. So You think America belongs to christians and christianity? You need to grow out of this myopic thinking. I urge you to stroll out of your cocoon to see realities beyond you. America is where it is today not because of any religion. Majority of Americans don't even care about that your so called religion. Even israel where you claim christianity started from don't give dam to you people. You may not know these factual realities because you don't think beyond your nose. Have you for instance ever think why citizens from saudi, egypt, Qatar Afghan, kuwait, Emirate, pakistan, etc are not in the Trump's banned list?
But for your information, haters & islamaphobics like you will live to see a Muslim American president very soon. Then, you & your new found Jesus, Trump will do nothing about it than to look in awe.

Have you forgotten that Obama was a Muslim..I have bad news for your Trump is the beginning of pro Christ leadership in America ..Go to Saudi Arabia my friend and leave the west alone ..Islam destroys anything it touches

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by Lucasbalo(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Have you forgotten that Obama was a Muslim..I have bad news for your Trump is the beginning of pro Christ leadership in America ..Go to Saudi Arabia my friend and leave the west alone ..Islam destroys anything it touches
Why don't you stop your hatred of Obama ?. Give me one instance of Obama being a Muslim ?. If you have a son, wouldn't you want your son to be as successful as Obama in life. You worship a three time married father of five who grabs women by their pus/ies and denigrate a well educated and honorable man of stainless character. Your case is that of someone suffering from Stockholm Syndrome . Get rid of your hatred of Obama and worry about a racist trump who loathes people that looks like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by SalamRushdie: 3:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Why don't you stop your hatred of Obama ?. Give me one instance of Obama being a Muslim ?. If you have a son, wouldn't you want your son to be as successful as Obama in life. You worship a three time married father of five who grabs women by their pus/ies and denigrate a well educated and honorable man of stainless character. Your case is that of someone suffering from Stockholm Syndrome . Get rid of your hatred of Obama and worry about a racist trump who loathes people that looks like you.

Lucasbalo Do you have a religion Sir?
Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump Makes U-turn, Suspends Travel Ban On 7 Islamic Countries by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lucasbalo Do you have a religion Sir?
Yes. I am a Pentecostal and went through Jesuit schools through Graduate school but one thing about me is that I don't wear my religion on my sleeves like charlatans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Prime Minister Of The Netherlands Who Goes To Work On Bicycle / Hurricane Dorian To Hit Florida, Millions Of Residents Get Prepared(Pics) / Pro Russian Donetsk Soldiers Decide To Stop Fighting For Russia. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.