Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fifa And Her Hidden Agenda - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa And Her Hidden Agenda (595 Views)

FIFA And Their Nomination Of World Best / Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans / Nigeria Move Up In Fifa And Caf Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa And Her Hidden Agenda by chidichris(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
Sep Blatter has announced that there will be no additional refrees in the forth coming sa2010.
there have been calls from different parts of the world on the urgent need for touchline(goalline) technology or addittional officials basically at the touchlines to avoid unnecessary confussions in the game of footie that have brought disrepute to the game.
computer technology has reduced if not eliminate unnecessary doubts in the minds of tennis players yet fifa has refused to introduce same in footie.
the whole situation is getting suspicous and we have every reason to believe that the authorities have fleshes and skeletons in the wardrobe or do you think otherwise?
Re: Fifa And Her Hidden Agenda by Sagamite(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
chidichris:

Sep Blatter has announced that there will be no additional refrees in the forth coming sa2010.
there have been calls from different parts of the world on the urgent need for touchline(goalline) technology or addittional officials basically at the touchlines to avoid unnecessary confussions in the game of footie that have brought disrepute to the game.
computer technology has reduced if not eliminate unnecessary doubts in the minds of tennis players yet fifa has refused to introduce same in footie.
the whole situation is getting suspicous and we have every reason to believe that the authorities have fleshes and skeletons in the wardrobe or do you think otherwise?

Moronic postulations.
Re: Fifa And Her Hidden Agenda by chidichris(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Moronic postulations.

@Sagamite,
i could not control myself as i was laughing in ghana language after seeing ur frustrations.
brother, you are not alone in that woçrld or urs(frustration). u are not the only stranded slave in the uk hence i urge u to try and not let the situation weigh u down.
God is able and i know he can see u through.
are u in a tough situation? do u think God has forgotten u? do u think ur situation is hopeless?
i tell u this day, with God, all things are possible. if obasanjo could come out from jail to become the president, if obama can be the american president, i tell u, no need to loose hope.
most people here are more frustrated than u yet they keep struggling and believe in better days ahead.
all in all, i am not the course of your situation as ur hatred or display of frustration can never get solution from me.
Re: Fifa And Her Hidden Agenda by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
chidichris:

@Sagamite,
i could not control myself as i was laughing in ghana language after seeing your frustrations.
brother, you are not alone in that woçrld or urs(frustration). u are not the only stranded slave in the uk hence i urge u to try and not let the situation weigh u down.
God is able and i know he can see u through.
are u in a tough situation? do u think God has forgotten u? do u think your situation is hopeless?
i tell u this day, with God, all things are possible. if obasanjo could come out from jail to become the president, if obama can be the american president, i tell u, no need to loose hope.
most people here are more frustrated than u yet they keep struggling and believe in better days ahead.
all in all, i am not the course of your situation as your hatred or display of frustration can never get solution from me.

Amen. Hallejuyah!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Group B-sa2010 / Can Nigeria Survive The World Cup Heat? / Nigeria Up Against Argentina, Greece And South Korea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.