Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Girl If You Were Richer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl If You Were Richer (899 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) / Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl If You Were Richer by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
This question goes out to the ladies if you by a stroke of good fortune/hardwork suddenly became richer than ur BF would u still stay in the relationship?
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by ayomidej(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
yes ;d
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by tanimz(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
Yep!!
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
@poster
if your girlfriend leaves you because she suddenly get some cash/fortune then she was only with you for the wrong reasons and therefore you are better off without the rat.

if you need to earn more money than your spouse to keep her with you or to be in control of the union then you are in the wrong relationship/mariage and should re-evaluate your priorities.

a person that truly cares/loves their partner would think that ¨WE got a stroke of good fortune¨ and will happily share it with you.
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
if your girlfriend leaves you because she suddenly get some cash/fortune then she was only with you for the wrong reasons and therefore you are better off without the rat.

if you need to earn more money than your spouse to keep her with you or to be in control of the union then you are in the wrong relationship/mariage and should[b] re-evaluate your priorities.[/b]

a person that truly cares/loves their partner would think that ¨WE got a stroke of good fortune¨ and will happily share it with you.

Fact is money or the lack thereof forces us to re-evaluate our priorities. This question should trigger some thot in some people about their current status.
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by nethacker(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2009
the relationship will turn upside down,my ex once tried such and immediately,i sent her packing grin grin grin
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2009
nethacker:

the relationship will turn upside down,my ex once tried such and immediately,i sent her packing grin grin grin

Did she get more paid than u or ur pay dropped?
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by nethacker(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Did she get more paid than u or your pay dropped?
she was former doing her industrial training where i am working(i helped her in anyway) and after dat,she got a job in a bank as an ET and her pay was like N80,000 more than mine.That was wen d wahala started. I cut it off immediately
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by foyeks2001(f): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
yep
no mata wat
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by iice(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
Of course. . .we'd take a cruise and enjoy the world cheesy
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by tanimz(f): 4:13am On Dec 05, 2009
iice:

Of course. . .we'd take a cruise and enjoy the world cheesy

As in!!! Woman power!! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by brutal(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2009
D poster already knows d right answer. . ."when jungle matured,u go know who be who."most of these women will change when the table turns . . .don't expect a honest response because admitting it publicly gives them a bad social image.
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by nethacker(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2009
brutal:

D poster already knows d right answer. . ."when jungle matured,u go know who be who."most of these women will change when the table turns . . .don't expect a honest response because admitting it publicly gives them a bad social image.
so true
u need to see how humble my ex babe was b4 she started her IT with us. Wen she finish IT like this,that was wen d wahala started cheesy grin grin
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by kittykat1(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
I won't, Cos I have been there and I didn't do it.

My present guy has been my friend from skul. Started working b4 me. Even then we were not dating but he was always there for me. When I had cash issues which no one could help me,  he did it evn with his last kobo,

So when I got my job which the pay was huge and suddenly I was travelling around the world. He said he expected me to stop talking to him cos thats the normal thing most chicks do and he said he would hv understood. But I told him there's no way I can do that. This was someone who stood by me all the way. Even when I was preparing for the job interviews and exams he helped me prepare, coached me. There was no way I could ever ever leave him.

So we are finally engaged though I know sometimes he is a bit uncomfy abt the money issues but I try to let him know that if he claims we r one then my success is his success too. And I am doing my best to support him to achieve his dreams and I want him to be in a better position than me tomorrow.
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by brutal(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
kitty kat:

My present guy has been my friend from skul. Started working b4 me. Even then we were not dating but he was always there for me. When I had cash issues which no one could help me, he did it evn with his last kobo,

So when I got my job which the pay was huge and suddenly I was travelling around the world. He works in one of the multinationals but I am earning 7times what he is earning. He said he expected me to stop talking to him cos thats the normal thing most chicks do and he said he would hv understood. But I told him there's no way I can do that. This was someone who stood by me all the way. Even when I was preparing for the job interviews and exams he helped me prepare, coached me. There was no way I could ever ever leave him.

So we are finally engaged though I know sometimes he is a bit uncomfy abt the money issues but I try to let him know that if he claims we r one then my success is his success too. And I am doing my best to support him to achieve his dreams and I want him to be in a better position than me tomorrow.
This's what i call wisdom. .keep it up. .i pray ur guy will appreciate and love u more strongly. . .may ur relationship grow from strenght to strenght.
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by no1madman(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
brutal:

Damn right. .
brutal:

This's what i call wisdom. .keep it up. .i pray your guy will appreciate and love u more strongly. . .may your relationship grow from strenght to strenght.
Amen. cheesy
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
*Moving On* cool
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by no1madman(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

*Moving On* cool
How do u mean?
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2009
no1madman:

How do u mean?

I mean *I'm moving on* cool
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by OAM4J: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2009
kitty kat:

My present guy has been my friend from skul. Started working b4 me. Even then we were not dating but he was always there for me. When I had cash issues which no one could help me,  he did it evn with his last kobo,

So when I got my job which the pay was huge and suddenly I was travelling around the world. He works in one of the multinationals but I am earning 7times what he is earning. He said he expected me to stop talking to him cos thats the normal thing most chicks do and he said he would hv understood. But I told him there's no way I can do that. This was someone who stood by me all the way. Even when I was preparing for the job interviews and exams he helped me prepare, coached me. There was no way I could ever ever leave him.

If this is true, then pls keep it up. i will say your kind is few.
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by sexylisa(f): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2009
Yes i will stay and im actually making more than my boyfriend and have never disrespected him for that. he has a good profession but my profession pays me aba 40 % more than his and i see it as a blessing for us. relationship should be based on love not how much a person makes.
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by iice(f): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
tanimz:

As in!!! Woman power!! wink wink wink wink wink

Hehehe

kitty kat:

I tire ooo. For some reason. . .deductive reasoning says that if 80% does this. . .that makes all of us so cheesy More power to your relationship smiley

I have a knack for getting the weird ones cool Money ke? He'd be like. . .lets go enjoy jare cheesy Coz you make money doesn't make you more of a person than i am. . .yes wise ones cool cheesy
Re: Girl If You Were Richer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
iice:

Hehehe

I tire ooo. For some reason. . .deductive reasoning says that if 80% does this. . .that makes all of us so cheesy More power to your relationship smiley

I have a knack for getting the weird ones cool Money ke? He'd be like. . .lets go enjoy jare cheesy Coz you make money doesn't make you more of a person than i am. . .yes wise ones cool cheesy

Lol.

Re: Girl If You Were Richer

Enjoyment galore be that. cool

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Birth Control And Proper Upbringing Of Children / Hidding Your Wedding Rings. / He Killed His Younger Brother Because Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.