Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Are Business People Meant To Calculate Their Tithes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are Business People Meant To Calculate Their Tithes? (388 Views)

You Can’t Deceive God – Pastor Adeboye Advises Christians To Pay Their Tithes / Church Members Demand Their Tithes From Pastor After He Buys Range Rover / How Are Business People Meant To Calculate Their Tithes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are Business People Meant To Calculate Their Tithes? by SubtleFRED(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Now I don't want to start arguing on if tithing is right or wrong. The bible odered every Christian to give a tenth part of his or her land's produce and so I believe it is right to do so for every bible studies and obeying Christian. See Lev 27:30 TLB "A tenth of the produce of the land, whether grain or fruit, is the Lord’s, and is holy".

Now if we are to give a tenth part of our land's produce to the Lord, does that means we are meant to give just a tenth part of our incomes alone? Imagine a trader who buys a good for 10,000 and sells at 15,000 and who is also a dedicated tithes. Would he just tithe from the 5,000naira income he made or from the entire 15,000.
Pls I need answers from the house to know I and some other businessmen have not been tithing wrong all these while.

Happy Sunday NL

cc:Lalasticala
Re: How Are Business People Meant To Calculate Their Tithes? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Tithe is and will always be 10 percent of your monthly profits or gains. You can make it weekly if you are capable grin
Re: How Are Business People Meant To Calculate Their Tithes? by DjAndroid: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2017
@your topic, can they calculate their profits? The answer to this has answered your question.

(1) (Reply)

The Titles Of True Ministers (Lucky Douglas Atafo) / Cleric Warns Sanusi On Polygamous Issue / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.