Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland (16133 Views)

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning / Skip The Long Process And Let Us Help You Make Your SEVIS Payment For Your VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Dkbb: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thanks very much Olumide, you really are a blessing. Help paying my brother SEVIS fee was a big help and relieve for us. He's gone to almost four different banks but none could do the payment. When I saw your details on naira land, I was initially skeptical about the process but after I saw your response to my mail, I just told myself this is it. This whole process of discussing with you and payment been confirmed was just less than 48hours. You are blessed. Thanks so much
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Adebaba025A1: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
I've never seen a fast transaction as this before. I made my payment and in less than an hour I got a notification from I-901. I will recommend Mr. Olumide to anyone that need to do such transaction. He is very fast and reliable.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Coachtade: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
The service provided by Mr. Olumide regarding my SEVIS fee payment was awesome. Barely 30 minutes after I paid the Naira equivalent into his account, I received the SEVIS payment confirmation.
I can categorically state that Mr. Olumide is very honest, courteous and professional in every standard and therefore recommend him to anyone who needs assistance regarding SEVIS fee payment.
#iVouchforOlumide
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by wennymcsa(f): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thank you Mr Olumide. Transfer to him was made today and in a few hours, I received my SEVIS payment confirmation. I highly recommend him without a doubt.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by elsteve: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
I received my SEVIS payment confirmation, minutes after I transferred the money to him.

Thank you Olumide! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

God bless!!!
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by dgreat001(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks to Mr. Olumide for the swift and accurate assistance in getting my SEVIS fee paid.
This is really appreciated. God bless you richly.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by wilsoncoleman50: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thanks Olumide Okeowo he helped me with the payment of my sevis fee just now very fast service, please feel free to patronise him he's very cool, nice and fast and you have absolutely nothing to be worried about..

Thanks once again and God bless you for this you just saved me a lot of stress and leas time

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by JeffDoz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reading the positive reviews on this peer-reviewed forum that vouched for Olumide's credibility gave me the confidence to employ his services. I was impressed. The process took just a few hours. Go for it.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pls guys after you paid for the Sevis via the great guy, what and what next did you do b4 going to embassy for interview?
I need help
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by waylay24: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Very Quick and Effective in terms of communication and also payment.
Thank you very much for your help!!!!!
you really saved me ! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
if you ever need to make sevis payment from nigeria , olumide is your guy!!
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Gabbychioma: 9:54pm On May 10, 2018
Thank you so much Mr Olumide.
I went to several banks and they all gave me the same response that they couldn't do the SEVIS Fee payment.
I stumbled across this thread and decided to try Mr Olumide out. In an hour my I-901 payment confirmation receipt was sent to me.
He's the real deal guys! God bless you sir.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Chuks9000: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2018
wilsoncoleman50:
Thanks Olumide Okeowo he helped me with the payment of my sevis fee just now very fast service, please feel free to patronise him he's very cool, nice and fast and you have absolutely nothing to be worried about..

Thanks once again and God bless you for this you just saved me a lot of stress and leas time
Can I have Olumide's contacts? Really urgent.
Ps: seen his email. Expecting to hear from him.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Chuks9000: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thanks Olumide. You are God sent.
May God continue to watch over you and provide for you all times.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by progidy: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you Olumide
After searching all day for the Western Union quick pay to no avail... he helped out in a matter of minutes...
Lots of love bro.
Integrity assured
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Chuks9000: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
For you reading and thinking....
This is my experience:
First, I searched the internet with no avail.
Read more than 200 pages on Nairaland travel section (student visa), still wasn't sure.
Call a friend in the USA and she and two others were asking for account number to credit. How was I to know.
Was even thinking of going to Sèmè cry
Finally, I opened a thread on help to pay for SEVIS and I got introduced Olamide.

Everything (SEVIS payment) happened in a day.

Olumide, I can't thank you enough.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Coloniel5000(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Hello....please my interview is on the 26th of this month and I haven't paid my sevis fee...just came across this site.....I need help on how to contact Olumide...thanks
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by MIKEJesusFreak: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
olumighty:
Hello All,

I am using this medium to inform this forum that, I can help you sort out your SEVIS fee payment same day and you can print your receipt and confirmation in less than 30 mins. I am a current Master Student of Computer Information Systems at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia in the USA. I remembered the pain I went through when trying to pay my SEVIS fee before going for USA VISA Interview as a student.

The process is pretty simple. You will need to pay the cost in Naira to my GTB Account, I will help you pay here in the USA. Trust you will be glad you have me help you sort this out.

If you or you know anyone who is interested, please do reach out to me via my email (with your details) at ookeowo1@student.gsu.edu or olumideokeowo@gmail.com and I will get back to you immediately.

Regards,
Olumide

More Remarks/Feedback From Some Beneficiaries:
https://www.nairaland.com/3611509/easiest-way-pay-sevis-fee/1#down
OLU HAS PROVEN TO US ALL THAT NIGERIA HAS TRUST WORTHY PEOPLE... HE TOLD HE WAS BUSY AND THAT IN TWO HOURS HE WILL DO MY SEVIS FEE PAYMENT... AND IN EXACT TWO HOURS I GOT A MAIL THAT IT HAS BEEN DONE... GOD BLESS YOU BRO... KEEP THE GOOD WORKS GOING..
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by lapanacheboss(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi @olumighty

Please i just sent you an email. Can you please check.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Adewale69her: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
I contacted @olumighty for payment of my SEVIS fee and he was very easy to communicate with. He also made payment very fast and I thank him gladly for that. He is very trustworthy and I would urge everyone to make SEVIS payment through him. Thank you Olumide
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Pascallino90: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Wow, how can I reach him I just sent a mail to him
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Pascallino90: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Please help
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by shiffi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Men Olumighty is too much,Sent him a mail he replied after 5mins. I made transfer to him and he paid my Sevis fee instanta everything wasn't more than 20mins and I got a mail for my payment. Bros eh keep doing good n it will come back to you in many folds. Make God bless your hustle
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by jibbie: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2018
MIKEJesusFreak:
OLU HAS PROVEN TO US ALL THAT NIGERIA HAS TRUST WORTHY PEOPLE... HE TOLD HE WAS BUSY AND THAT IN TWO HOURS HE WILL DO MY SEVIS FEE PAYMENT... AND IN EXACT TWO HOURS I GOT A MAIL THAT IT HAS BEEN DONE... GOD BLESS YOU BRO... KEEP THE GOOD WORKS GOING..

I am happy I checked this thread online. Walahi, @olumighty is the bomb!

I sent a mail to him and his response was like in 2mins. And 22mins later, he had concluded the whole process/payment for me.

Step 1. Goto https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.html and Click " Pay I-901 Fee"
Step 2. Fill the short form, generate a coupon and save the pdf file.
Step 3. Send an email to @olumighty ( I need ur help to pay my SEVIS Fee).
Step 4. He will respond with what you have to provide.
Step 5. He will provide you with his bank details where you will be advised on the amount n rate.
Step 6. Pay the amount.
Step 7. Email your Coupon to him.
Step 8. Check your inbox for receipt from DOS.
takia.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by jibbie: 12:47am On Jun 30, 2018
jibbie:

I am happy I checked this thread online. Walahi, @olumighty is the bomb!

I sent a mail to him and his response was like in 2mins. And 22mins later, he had concluded the whole process/payment for me.

Step 1. Goto https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.html and Click " Pay I-901 Fee"
Step 2. Fill the short form, generate a coupon and save the pdf file.
Step 3. Send an email to @olumighty ( I need ur help to pay my SEVIS Fee).
Step 4. He will respond with what you have to provide.
Step 5. He will provide you with his bank details where you will be advised on the amount n rate.
Step 6. Pay the amount.
Step 7. Email your Coupon to him.
Step 8. Check your inbox for receipt from DOS.
takia.

Step 9. Get free consultations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by olumighty(m): 12:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Awesome. Thank you.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Nakeph(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olumighty, please i need help on my SEVIS PAYMENT. Sent you a mail and hoping to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Nakeph(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just when i thought all hopes were lost, an angel surfaced. Mr. Olumighty, boss may God's blessing never depart from you. So good people still exist in Nigeria? Well today i am a living witness...
God bless you sir
God bless Nigeria

olumighty:
Hello All,

I am using this medium to inform this forum that, I can help you sort out your SEVIS fee payment same day and you can print your receipt and confirmation in less than 30 mins. I am a current Master Student of Computer Information Systems at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia in the USA. I remembered the pain I went through when trying to pay my SEVIS fee before going for USA VISA Interview as a student.
The process is pretty simple. You will need to pay the cost in Naira to my GTB Account, I will help you pay here in the USA. Trust you will be glad you have me help you sort this out.

If you or you know anyone who is interested, please do reach out to me via my email (with your details) at ookeowo1@student.gsu.edu or olumideokeowo@gmail.com and I will get back to you immediately.

Regards,
Olumide

More Remarks/Feedback From Some Beneficiaries:
https://www.nairaland.com/3611509/easiest-way-pay-sevis-fee/1#down
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by MinombreesBas: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
I acted by faith and i'm happy to say that Olumighty is legit, he sorted out my SEVIS fee payment within 2 hours and confirmation was instant. If you need help with your SEVIS fee payment, email him, he'll reply immediately and get it done in no time.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by TOREO: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank you very Olumide for helping me to pay my SEVIS fee with ease. I was really amazed at the speed of your responses to my mails and your integrity in handling this transaction. I am really very grateful. You took a heavy burden off me
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by sanjaypent: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thank @olumighy. You delivered my sevis fee payment on time. Keep the good work.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by mikesocialwork1: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olumide was God-sent. His response was fast and he was polite and honest. Payment was made in less than 24 hours. I really recommend him because he is a trustworthy person. God Bless you richly for been so honest and trustworthy personality.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Shadowalkerr: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Great guy, 100% legit. Was skeptical at first, sent fee to him and it was paid in less than 5hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? / “JAMB Used Wrong Software For 2016” / Threat To Block My BVN: Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.