Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) (749 Views)

Why Reinhard Bonnke Don't Take Offering During Service / "Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / The Only Reason I Don't Take Atheists On Nairaland Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by ifenes(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
life is fun if you make it fun. Every aspect of it is meant to be a play. Your job itself is no fun because you see it as work. Instead see it as a play( the mind of of a child plays with everything), more like a rythym you dance to for fun. Setting rules and regulations eliminates the fun.

A bus driver who sees his job as work will make hell for himself. But when he sees it as a play,then it becomes a play. Even after the day is over he still has loads of energy and cannot wait to be back to his play( job) again. Life is here and Now. Live in the moment and enjoy it. Take nothing serious and see the true meaning of life.

Living itself shouldn't be controlled. One should master the art of letting go and being in tune with nature. You don't have to live till 80 years, you don't have to get married, have kids, buy fancy cars or build mansions. Remember, life is only a game you will switch of as some point. Be spontaneous. You don't have to love or be loved, relationship isn't a must. Who said you cannot be happy alone? Conditioning life takes the fun out of it. " I must do this", " I must be this way" kills the fun. You are at your best when you do things out of love and willingness.

Life is an illusion. The meaning of illusion is to play. Survival is sweat, not fun.

Have a beautiful Day-of-the-Sun folks

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by Tombrown3(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
The best news I've heard since morning.

3 Likes

Re: Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by johnydon22(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
this is deep and profound - let me process

3 Likes

Re: Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by ashjay001(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
So, what do u do, after u've had kids that must be fed, clothed and educated! How do u live a happy-go-lucky life in this country of ours under paid employment?!

1 Like

Re: Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by stonemasonn: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
The only thing that came to my mind after reading your text is a 'life filled with sexual urges' tongue
That to me is a fulfilling spontaneous life...

2 Likes

Re: Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by brandonobi(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tombrown3:
The best news I've heard since morning.
seconded
Re: Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by hopefulLandlord: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
interesting
Re: Your Life Is A Play( Don't Take It Serious) by Ahasco(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
that's just the truth, many follow the bandwagon and as such cannot think on their own but, depend on what people say. so sad these words are only for the wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witnesses And Anti-semitism Against The Jews By Aharon Rubin & D. F. / Video Evidence That Apostle Suleiman Bought The Car For Okeke / I Need Answers To These Questions Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.