Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! (746 Views)

"I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? / Crisis Of Faith...pls I Need Answers To Some Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by AvsGot007(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2017
I'm no atheist, I just need some answers to these questions that has been on my mind!

*Bible says 'let US create human in OUR own image'
could that possibly mean there are many GODs that can create man?
and is it possible MAN existed before but got different identity (image)?

*Bible describes GOD as warrior!
who is he really fighting?
I mean there is no warrior without war!

*from my dad experience in 'gone to heaven and back' 23 years ago, he said he met someone that told him "I am you and I've been to earth before you"
is that even possible?

*after my dad came back to earth from heaven (which I don't Believe) he's been claiming there are 12 universes (multiverse) which ours is just one of them!
possible?

I'll be glad to know more about those!
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by eezeribe(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
OK
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by nNEOo(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Try reading astrophysics....it will help you shovel off this religious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xs
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by AvsGot007(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
eezeribe:
OK
kindly explain anyone you have knowledge about from those questions pls!
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by AvsGot007(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
nNEOo:
Try reading astrophysics....it will help you shovel off this religious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xs
I'm deist!
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by AvsGot007(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
cc Seun
lalasticlala
I need more answers pls
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by nNEOo(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
AvsGot007:
I'm deist!

Then what's up with all these doubts
Ppl whit such Blv should be a little bit more intelligent
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by AvsGot007(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
nNEOo:

Then what's up with all these doubts Ppl whit such Blv should be a little bit more intelligent
Yea, trying to get more knowledge to be more intelligent!
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by nNEOo(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2017
AvsGot007:
Yea, trying to get more knowledge to be more intelligent!

Good luck...am not sure what to Blv again bro but what thing I can tell you is I don't buy the idea that am not in charge of my destiny....events, predetermined by forces I cannot control, no way bro I rather play with my snail pet.
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by correctguy101(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2017
AvsGot007:
I'm no atheist, I just need some answers to these questions that has been on my mind!

*from my dad experience in 'gone to heaven and back' 23 years ago, he said he met someone that told him "I am you and I've been to earth before you"
is that even possible?

*after my dad came back to earth from heaven (which I don't Believe) he's been claiming there are 12 universes (multi-universe) which the ours is just one of them!
possible?

The bible also called Yahweh a JEALOUS God. Ask yourself, who his he jealous of?

We knew of our own gods in Africa before the foreigners brought theirs to us.
Otem spoke of many gods like Yahweh and called them his brothers, so I guess that explains the jealous and warring attributes assigned the bible god.

Yes, there are multi verses, don't know how many there are but I'm very sure there are multi verses cos I've experienced one. ,

The one I experienced was fast. My speed was incredible and I enjoyed floating on air too...

Will like to hear more about your father's experience. Still learning tho cos I believe that's the essence of existence, no other purpose than to find out what God has made...

I believe life and everything in it ani.ate and inanimate are components of God Himself and the finding out of creation is God experiencing diverse ways of expressing himself and I call it God awakening.
When he wakes up finally, our time will end and when he slumbers again, another time will begin. Just my random thinking.

Otemanuduno, come add something please... Atheists on nairaland please come too... Billyonaire please come add something too.. no knowledge is a waste
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by firstking01(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Stupid questions and to think you are a christian asking these kindagarten questions shows how far some of you are far from God, mtcheews.
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2017
The Bros above daa vex...... Lol. Christianity losing members gaan ni
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by AvsGot007(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2017
firstking01:
Stupid questions and to think you are a christian asking these kindagarten questions shows how far some of you are far from God, mtcheews.
Yea.. trust me they are stupid and kindagarten questions....but help your lil brother pls
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
adepeter26:
The Bros above daa vex...... Lol. Christianity losing members gaan ni
Baba food don come oooo.. Check my new thread cheesy
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Link to thread naw ability make you die mention my id
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by Lex11(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." Isaiah 45:21

We do not understand the "triune" God (1 John 5:7), so it is best we leave such things alone and focus, despite curiosity, on more pertinent matters... like mercifully obtaining grace, salvation... being accepted before Him. (Rom 10:17)

----

"Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me." Psalm 131:1 (Also Psalm 139:6).
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by AvsGot007(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
so you're deist!?
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by profhezekiah: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
AvsGot007:
so you're deist!?
Why did you ask bro? cheesy
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
there are claims that Yahweh was just one out of 70 gods who made the pantheon

visit the below link and read to the end

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-yahweh-fraud-part-1-yemisi-ogunsola/
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by excadz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
AvsGot007:

is that even possible?

*after my dad came back to earth from heaven (which I don't Believe) he's been claiming there are 12 universes (multi-universe) which the ours is just one of them!
possible?

I dont know about the second part because I havent died and come back but the first part is in history.

The Hebrews who were the creators of the Torah, came into Africa (Kush) they saw that it was beautiful, unlike the deserts of the Middle East. They called it the Garden of Eden. They did not see pale skinned people like themselves so they said "let us make man in our own image". From there the story became distorted because a man and a woman only created 2 other people, Kane and Abel. One killed the other and eventuall got himself a wife. From where He left the garden, went back to the Middle East and came back with a wife.

Research history and you will see how the story of creation is a myth.
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
AvsGot007:
Yea.. trust me they are stupid and kindagarten questions....but help your lil brother pls
Help which bro, smh....your questions are rhetorical, yeah, i sure know and for that singular reason i won't answer you cos your mind is already made up to counter the answers i 'll give you....so, enjoy the rest of your sunday bro.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Knowledge: Atheists Thrashed Christians / Why Don't Jehovah's Witnesses Accept Blood Transfusions? / About The Anambra Catholic Church Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.