Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily (36125 Views)

Is Dw_arerben Ventures Investment Legit? / Top 5 Money Lenders In Ghana / Free E-book On How To Begin Your Bitcoin Money Making Business For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by NaWetinDey(m): 4:44am On Feb 06, 2017
Lazy writer.
Why not include education or have you forgotten how people sell lands and property to send their children/ward to school with the hope that they will come back and begin to work, recover the money and to take care of them? And have you forgotten how 3/4 of those never actually recover the money wasted for their education because there is no job for them with their qualifications? Is education then an ponzi scheme?

1 Like

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by ednut1(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2017
menwongo:

Guy abeg give me games next week
i tell u say na me get d game.
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My people protest is not the answer to nigeria problem. There are many ways to kill a rat. Even if the Feb 6th protest happened. The outcome will be nothing. Just a group of nigeria gathering together for breathing exercise. The government are just too powerful. So there should be a strong equal organisation to check the excesses of the government. One that doesn't approve of the governments action. That will speak out against injustice. Unite the citizens.
Nigeria must make an enemy. A strong enemy inspires you to do better. If you dont have look for one. America has an enemy. Iran. India has an enemy Pakistan. Israel have an enemy Palestine. Check out any developed country. Noticed who their enemy was.
So you want us to go looking to make enemies because that't the only path to greatness that you know of. My brother you dey surprise me o
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by XtrmeBachelor(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Guy the worse is not taking the risk atall
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by albertfidels: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2017
op,goaansitdown
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by izuchukwulaw: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Nonsense write up. People just write because they can write.
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2017
cremedelacreme:
You forgot to mention mini importation grin
How pls? Mini import isn't good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.