Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). (596 Views)

Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics / The Prevalence Of Snake And Wedding Topics On NL FP: A Spiritual/biblical Angle / A Thread On Apostle Joshua Selman Ministry (ENI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by AltarBoy1: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3611001/when-christians-permitted-kill-christian/

Calling on hardmirror and his likes... If soldiers like these ones below aren't defending the North East and the entire nation. Would you be alive to start creating threads.

Even in times of Christ, he criticize so many pple, but never did he criticize the soldiers even when he had an encounter with them. So keep your believe to your self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by oteneaaron(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by AltarBoy1: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
CC:
HardMirror
Cummando
Dallyemmy
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by felixomor: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
AltarBoy1:

Calling on hardmirror and his likes... If soldiers like these ones below aren't defending the North East and the entire nation. Would you be alive to start creating threads.

Even in times of Christ, he criticize so many pple, but never did he criticize the soldiers even when he had an encounter with them. So keep your believe to your self.

Gbam!
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by AltarBoy1: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
felixomor:

Gbam!
Seems like HardMirror is no where to be found.
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
AltarBoy1:

May God bless you. He just wants attention. He got it
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by HardMirror(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Seems like HardMirror is no where to be found.
I am here any problem?
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by Edenoscar(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
AltarBoy1:

i dont think you get the point hardmirror was trying to make

he gave this response to someone
HardMirror:

Scriptures?
Whose orders should a christian follow? God or man? Jesus would NEVER permit a man to kill another man.

Now soldiers are trained to kill so
can a christian be a soldier since the bible frowns on killing another human being

i checked that thread and every one who tried to answer ignored the question which is typical of religious people who try to hold both ridiculous beliefs and reason together, what they do is they pretend as if the question doesnt make sense or they resort to ad homens,

By creating this thread i believe you hold the view that indeed christians can and supposed to be soldiers,so do you have any SCRIPTURAL PROOF that christians are allowed to kill another human being?

2 Likes

Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by HardMirror(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Edenoscar:

can a christian be a soldier since the bible frowns on killing another human being

i checked that thread and every one who tried to answer ignored the question which is typical of religious people who try to hold both ridiculous beliefs and reason together, what they do is they pretend as if the question doesnt make sense or they resort to ad homens,

By creating this thread i believe you hold the view that indeed christians can and supposed to be soldiers,so do you have any SCRIPTURAL PROOF that christians are allowed to kill another human being?
I really appreciate you taking time to explain it to them. I just kept laughing and shaking my head at their comments. Only ONE lady made sense in the whole thread. The rest were busy attacking my person or simply playing dumb.
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by HardMirror(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
cummando:

May God bless you. He just wants attention. He got it
I love the military and I have an uncle who is a General in the army. Lots of respect to them.

BUT
Can we all pause for a moment and be honest with ourselves, can christians really be soldiers? Can a christian soldier go to war? When is it justified to kill? Shouldn't vengeance be left to God?

I will kill in self defense. I will applaud anyone else who does the same. But if a christian kills under any condition, I would disregard such a person as a christian because it just does not follow what Jesus teaches
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by AltarBoy1: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Edenoscar:

In the old testament when God was commanding the Israelites to go into wars.... Whose orders were they following.
Re: In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). by AltarBoy1: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
HardMirror:

I love the military and I have an uncle who is a General in the army. Lots of respect to them.

BUT
Can we all pause for a moment and be honest with ourselves, can christians really be soldiers? Can a christian soldier go to war? When is it justified to kill? Shouldn't vengeance be left to God?

I will kill in self defense. I will applaud anyone else who does the same. But if a christian kills under any condition, I would disregard such a person as a christian because it just does not follow what Jesus teaches

What's the difference between killing in self defense from what soldiers does.

(1) (Reply)

Why Atheists Disbelieve The Existence Of God --find Answers Here. / "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE / El-rufai Is The Mastermind Of Spurious Allegations Against Me – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.