Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

"Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE (596 Views)

From Atheism To Christianity: How I Know God Exists / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2017
: I grew up enthralled by certian religious figures. Top on my list was the 'Saviour of the World" Jesus Christ. I sort to know Him more so I consumed as much literature as I could lay my hands upon. I read a lot of the old testament and loads of the new testament. The life of Christ was phenomenonal. I had studied these so much before entering the Church. This was so I could experience God for myself and not be turned to a money bag by "Yahoo Yahoo or Ponzi Pastors"

What I found was that the God of the bible was far different from the God that most churches preached and this is why till date am yet to identify with any Christain house, miracle centre or prosperity house, Religious booth camps. Most of them don't even follow the tenets of Christ.

Nigerians on the other hand see Christ more as a tool. A tool to steal funds successfully, engage in illegal activities without being caught, succeed even when it's not merited, kill one's Neighbor over slight disagreement and rain down fire on perceived enemies. This negates Christ teaching of Love. The above have fuelled the survival of perpetrators of Ponzi Schemes. For example GIVERS FORUM kept quoting the scripture every time the scheme went shaky, they told participants how God was the author of their illegal scheme and how He would sustain it despite attack from Enemies. This blinded the eyes of already partially blind Nigerians, and continued until the scheme crashes before their very eyes.

Ponzi scheme participants should know that God is not mocked, He abandoned you the very day you dropped the words investment for pledging help and the the you replaced profit and dividend for getting help or confirm me.

Have a rethink, look at where your erred and repent. If you are in a hole stop digging, innovate. The future is ours for the taking.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by Hopez456(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Joblessness is indeed bad, Go get busy bro.

2 Likes

Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hopez456:

tah! mechionu!
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hopez456:

Kpoo ndi uwe ojii! If u dey vex.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by luvmijeje(f): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
What I found was that the God of the bible was far different from the God that most churches preached and this is why till date am yet to identify with any Christain house, miracle centre or prosperity house, Religious booth camps. Most of them don't even follow the tenets of Christ.
And is that why you're given up on him? Matt 5:14-16 says
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

If others are doing it wrong, do it right. if others are serving him wrong, serve him right. Don't let what others are doing wrong affect your service to him.

On the ponzi scheme, I've opportunity to do it but my spirit rebelled but thank God I listened because a friend later did it and has not collected his money till date.

I don't know whether my spirit rebelled becos it'll be a failed investment or maybe becos it's a sin. So I think it all depends on your relationship with God.
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:

And is that why you're given up on him? Matt 5:14-16 says
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

If others are doing it wrong, do it right. if others are serving him wrong, serve him right. Don't let what others are doing wrong affect your service to him.

On the ponzi scheme, I've opportunity to do it but my spirit rebelled but thank God I listened because a friend later did it and has not collected his money till date.

I don't know whether my spirit rebelled becos it'll be a failed investment or maybe becos it's a sin. So I think it all depends on your relationship with God.

God bless you. I take ur advice very seriously. Thanks for not crucifying me like most others do.
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by Hopez456(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
ponzihater:

Kpoo ndi uwe ojii! If u dey vex.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Why vex that one jobless soul is fixated on writing gibberish on Ponzhi schemes? keep it up!!! Your medal is on the way.
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by alezzy13: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
OP, what about sports betting that u actively support?

ponzihater:

Was my betting site approved by the government?

Is your Ponzi scheme government approved?

Answer the above two questions then shun Ponzi schemes
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2017
alezzy13:
OP, what about sports betting that u actively support?

Don't derail this thread. I think this post should be moved to front page by Sunday. My humble opinion. Christians need to read this.
Re: "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE by alezzy13: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2017
ponzihater:

Don't derail this thread. I think this post should be moved to front page by Sunday. My humble opinion. Christians need to read this.

grin

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Is The Mastermind Of Spurious Allegations Against Me – Apostle Suleman / What Is Satan's Favorite Sin / Coven Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.