Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? (2355 Views)

Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player / L.messi,a.iniesta And C.ronaldo;the Top 3 Nominees For Europes Best Player / Andres Iniesta Named Best Player Of Euro 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? by furacao(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
The recent Ballon D'Or polls for European Player of the year had Lionel Messi win the award, as expected.
He scored so many goals for Barcelona last season, including the champions League final against Man united.
Still many argue that the heartbeat of the all conquering Barcelona team is the midfield, where Xavi and Iniesta run rings and riots round anyone.
But who is the better player?
Xavi Hernandez or Andres Iniesta?
Re: Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? by koyuid(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
difficult to choose!
Re: Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? by biina: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
are u kidding me? Xavi by a mile
The main thing Iniesta has in his favor is his age, which implies we havent seen his best yet.
Re: Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? by annyplenty(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
INIESTA. that is why they call him the brainbox of barca.
Re: Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? by excogobs: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
As a true barca fan i will pick xavi ahead of iniesta though the later is fantastic player no doubt. But there some couple of matches that iniesta did not and was not so much felt but tell me that match xavi did not play an was not felt. even after discovery of busquest the manager still prefer pairing him with xavi that is to show how important xavi is to barcelona.
Re: Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? by bollingjoe(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2009
I agree wit biiina on this , xavi it is but iniesta has age on his side and we've not seen the best of him. To end this argument i'll say iniesta is more injury-prone than xavi
Re: Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? by scantee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
as a barca fan i go for xavi, hmm but Inis is also superb

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Draw 2012/2013 Season / Man United Vs Wolves [2 - 1] On Saturday 6th November 2010 / Hull City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.