Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

JOROOLOMUFIN BEING BIAS #sellingpointchallenge On Instagram. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JOROOLOMUFIN BEING BIAS #sellingpointchallenge On Instagram. (355 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / This Is What Some Of Our Teachers Deserve For Being Bias / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOROOLOMUFIN BEING BIAS #sellingpointchallenge On Instagram. by MrFrigid(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
My thoughts on Joroolomufin #sellingpointchallenge.
So far so good Joro has managed to fool Nigerians in believing that he is real, cool and all that, but right now i know the truth, for God sake why would you offer to pay 100,000 to the winner of your #sellingpointchallenge when you know you were not going to provide a level playing ground for all participants.
I want Joro to provide the answers to the following questions;
What criteria did you use to select the 8 videos you posted out of over 25 videos with the #sellingpointchallenge

In what order were the videos posted on your page
What will happen to the other videos

Is it that in Nigeria is only boobs, dancing and music that can sell??

Joro are you telling the younger generations that their brains don't matter by ignoring those enlightening videos, those health talk videos??

Joro! joro!! joro!!! joro!!!! joro!!!!! joro!!!!!! joro!!!!!!! You are not different from those fake guys you recieve emails about, i see you and i know what you are doing. Mr fake.
Re: JOROOLOMUFIN BEING BIAS #sellingpointchallenge On Instagram. by MrFrigid(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
moderators!!!! pls move this to front page abeg, this guy is superbiased

(1) (Reply)

10 Witty Comments Regarding Unilag’s New Dress Code Principles / Toyin Aimakhu Goes Completely Bald (photo) / b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.