Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot (1060 Views)

Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... / My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by Aadeyinka(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
pls advice per subject above
Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by Emekayoung(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Meet ur ac technician,let him top up ur gas,issues like dis result from gas shortage. Put more gas in the system and tell him no to over gauge it. Most of those guys don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by mayor2013: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Emekayoung:
Meet ur ac technician,let him top up ur gas,issues like dis result from gas shortage. Put more gas in the system and tell him no to over gauge it. Most of those guys don't know anything.

Lol
Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by Aadeyinka(m): 4:44am On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=Emekayoungb him no to over gauge it. Most of those guys don't know anything.[/quote]thanks l have top the gas a month ago when noticed not. cooling enough and it all worked well
Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by talk2odim: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=Aadeyinka post=53457053][/quote]

Have a reliable ac technician check you evaporator.......if u are very sure 2 vent chill while the others dont.
Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by mosbus: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls never you allow then to top your gas for you,is either you let them check were the gas is leaking from,but if you can't have the patients for them to check,always Make sure they drain the formal gas in the system before refilling another 1.
Reason is they are different kind of gas in the market now some are mixed gas they aren't pure gas,some will just deceive us by writing the same organic name on the body,but do you no the kind of gas inside it,some are mixed with 22 gas,that is what use to damage our compressors,bcuz different chemical reactions are busy fighting each other inside your car before you know it,the entire system will be black and your compressor will knock up.

They don't need to loose out your evaporator before they know is leaking,@mosbus cool we have tools to run leakage test,because some car requires you to loose out dashboard,but for us we don't go through that stress before we confirm that your evaporator is leaking.

Fill free to call me for any advise 08026941215

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by Aadeyinka(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2017
mosbus:
Pls never you allow then to top your gas for you,is either you let them check were the gas is leaking from,but if you can't have the patients for them to check,always Make sure they drain the formal gas in the system before refilling another 1.
Reason is they are different kind of gas in the market now some are mixed gas they aren't pure gas,some will just deceive us by writing the same organic name on the body,but do you no the kind of gas inside it,some are mixed with 22 gas,that is what use to damage our compressors,bcuz different chemical reactions are busy fighti each other inside your car before you know it,the entire system will be black and your compressor will knock up.

They don't need to loose out your evaporator before they know is leaking,@mosbus cool we have tools to run leakage test,bec ause some care... requires you to loose out dashboard,but for us we don't go through that stress before we confirm that your evaporator is leaking.

Fill free to call me for any advise. 08026941215
thanks all
Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by Emekayoung(m): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2017
mosbus:
Reason is they are different kind of gas in the market now some are mixed gas they aren't pure gas,some will just deceive us by writing the same organic name on the body,but do you no the kind of gas inside it,some are mixed with 22 gas,that is what use to damage our compressors,bcuz different chemical reactions are busy fighting each other inside your car before you know it,the entire system will be black and your compressor will knock up.

They don't need to loose out your evaporator before they know is leaking,@mosbus cool we have tools to run leakage test,because some car requires you to loose out dashboard,but for us we don't go through that stress before we confirm that your evaporator is leaking.

Fill free to call me for any advise 08026941215
Where is ur office or shop outlet?
Re: My Toyota Camry 2005 Air Cond 2 Vent Blowing Chilled And Other 2 Blowing Hot by mosbus: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Emekayoung:

Where is ur office or shop outlet?
11;okeho street,ire akari,isolo,opposite saint Mary Catholic church,

(1) (Reply)

Engine Revs High When Clutch Is Press / Suzuki Grand Vitara 2002 Automatic / How To Unlock Your Car With A Tennis Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.