Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? (1184 Views)

The Might Of Fuel Economy I Don't Understand / Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / 5 Tips To Improve Fuel Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? by thaqib(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
So after buying fuel at this oando filling station yesterday, one of the workers in the auto care section put his hand in exhaust of my car and show me the sooth. He then started explaining the effect on car performance and fuel consumption which was the one that catched my attention. Lately my car has been consuming fuel. He then connected my car injector I think , to a machine and in about ten minutes, the machine automatically switched off signifying the injector has been cleaned. He also put a holes in my fuel tank in D process

Sincerely since yesterday, I haven't noticed any sooth in D exhaust, however I am yet to see any improvement in fuel economy. Am I expecting too much or have I been scammed. Does cleaning fuel injector really improves fuel economy?
Re: Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
thaqib:
So after buying fuel at this oando filling station yesterday, one of the workers in the auto care section put his hand in exhaust of my car and show me the sooth. He then started explaining the effect on car performance and fuel consumption which was the one that catched my attention. Lately my car has been consuming fuel. He then connected my car injector I think , to a machine and in about ten minutes, the machine automatically switched off signifying the injector has been cleaned. He also put a holes in my fuel tank in D process

Sincerely since yesterday, I haven't noticed any sooth in D exhaust, however I am yet to see any improvement in fuel economy. Am I expecting too much or have I been scammed. Does cleaning fuel injector really improves fuel economy?

I would like to see this equipment.
Re: Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? by Ricmayak1: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Yes, it does.
Re: Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? by ironheart(m): 5:30am On Feb 07, 2017
thaqib:

location?
Re: Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? by honmusa(m): 5:09am On Feb 08, 2017
thaqib:

A clogged injector will make your car to run lean .And a lean mixture will automatically leads to poor fuel mileage and performance issue .

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive British Car Ever Sold At Auction / 2017 Lexus CT 200h Gets Spiced Up With TRD Kit (photos) / See How Using Car Air Condition Is Bad For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.