Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days (806 Views)

Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November / Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by jezuzboi(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
There is always a point where every family desires a change. But if your family must change levels, there are certain things that must be done to bring about the desired change. Note that change doesn’t just come. Somebody must enforce it. Change is a possibility. Some experiences might make it look like change isn’t a possible outcome. But that isn’t the case. Change is very possible.

Unknown to some families, they are operating under some evil coverings which prevent good tidings from coming to and from those families. Those are the coverings that need to be uncovered so that families will begin to have better experiences. In Genesis 8:13, Noah removed the covering of the ark. It was at that point that he saw the face of the ground.

God spoke to Noah immediately he removed the covering of the ark, and the sayings of the Lord took Noah and his family to the place they needed to be. One very dangerous thing that happens to many families is “the expired euphoria of past glory.” Some families are still basking in expired glory.

It was wonderful that God put Noah in the ark and lifted him to a high point of the earth. But the time came when Noah and his family had to have new and fresh experiences, and they did, the moment he removed the covering. Then he came out into a new era and a new thing.

It’s important for us to know that our lives are meant to keep going from glory to glory. Children are supposed to be better than their parents. Anything short of that is synonymous with failure. When David heard what was going to be done for the man who kills Goliath, he was inspired to go all out in order to rescue his family from generational smallness.

Amongst all the rewards that were to be given to the man who kills Goliath, David was more concerned about the three rewards that his family really lacked and desperately needed. Goliath was the barrier in David’s family. And when David removed him from the way, things changed in his family. His family no longer paid tax. David got married, even when none of his older brothers had gone that far all through their lives till that time.

THREE THINGS EVERY FAMILY MUST COME OUT OF

- Poverty
- Marital Delay/Marital Inconsistency
- Exemption From Task (Family Harassment)

TWO KEYS THAT WILL BRING ABOUT CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY

- THE GOD FACTOR - 1st Samuel 17:37 – You cannot ignore God in your family and expect God to help your family. David’s trust in the God of Israel was the factor that aided the change in David’s family. Revelation 17:14.

- AN INTERCESSOR. – An intercessor is a born-again Christian in a family bloodline with sincere and deep love for his or her family, who God can use to deliver the family. An intercessor stands in the gap for the family in prayer until change comes. An intercessor is different from someone who just prays. Morning devotion alone cannot handle some family issues. Every family needs an intercessor. – Ezekiel 22:30.

When Rebecca couldn’t bring forth a child, Isaac interceded for Rebecca. It is no particular person’s responsibility to take up the duty of intercession. Anyone in the family can do the job, just like Isaac did when Rebecca couldn’t bring forth a child. Isaac didn’t wait for Rebecca to pray for herself simply because it was more of her problem than his. He went ahead and did the work of an intercessor, which is exactly what someone has to do for his or her family.

People jump from one prophet to another prophet, and from prayer house to prayer house, in search of someone to intercede for them. But God isn’t looking for an external body to intercede for a family. He needs someone from a particular family to stand in the gap for that family in prayer.

If you’re born-again and your family is going through stuff, God is looking up to you to stand in the gap for your family. If the devil wants to mess up a family, he uses someone in the family bloodline. So when God wants to rescue a family, he uses someone in the family bloodline as well. All God needs to rescue a family is A MAN. Unless a man is tired of his family’s status quo, he cannot be an intercessor for his family.

N/B: There is hope and help in God for your family. When you begin to intercede, the result may not be abrupt, but will eventually come to be. There is a need for an intercessor in your family. Let God use you to stand in the gap for your family.
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by chachanga: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Let those who revel in the anti-God doctrines of poverty, backwardness and failure in life as a mark of holiness be served this whole it's hot.

Ur failure confers unnecessary struggles and distractions on the coming generation. You fetter them with temptations that may very well abort their destinies.

But, such f00lishness as was even alien to traditional Jewish culture, whkch was Christ's home culture then.

Believers gleedully celebrating christianised pagan practices and follosing institutionalized Heresies everywhere, smh mtchewwww.
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by marshalcarter: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2017
fuccck families a million tymz angry
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by jezuzboi(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2017
chachanga:
Let those who revel in the anti-God doctrines of poverty, backwardness and failure in life as a mark of holiness be served this whole it's hot.

Ur failure confers unnecessary struggles and distractions on the coming generation. You fetter them with temptations that may very well abort their destinies.

But, such f00lishness as was even alien to traditional Jewish culture, whkch was Christ's home culture then.

Believers gleedully celebrating christianised pagan practices and follosing institutionalized Heresies everywhere, smh mtchewwww.
Your grievances weigh heavily on you. My writing may have failed to trim your burden. But it definitely wasn't intended to trigger your agitation. My condolences, please.
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by jezuzboi(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2017
marshalcarter:
fuccck families a million tymz angry
I can understand. But somethings will never change, no matter what. If it were an important factor, God wouldn't have deemed it fit to bring Eve to Adam, resulting in the births if Cain and Abel.

Even after Cain slaughtered his brother, "fvck'd his family a million times" and went his way, he still ended up building his own family. Some things will never change.
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by marshalcarter: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2017
jezuzboi:

I can understand. But somethings will never change, no matter what. If it were an important factor, God wouldn't have deemed it fit to bring Eve to Adam, resulting in the births if Cain and Abel.

Even after Cain slaughtered his brother, "fvck'd his family a million times" and went his way, he still ended up building his own family. Some things will never change.
ya...you're right....but why do i wake up everday with hatred...bitterness...frustration...anger cos even ryt now
...its anger dats keepin me awakeangry I Just so fucckin hate my family....I swear... m typin dis with tears in my eyes.... wickedness in my heart...if i should go further...na money i go use dem do undecided
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by chachanga: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2017
jezuzboi:

Your grievances weigh heavily on you. My writing may have failed to trim your burden. But it definitely wasn't intended to trigger your agitation. My condolences, please.

It's understable if you can only perceive a multifaceted problem from a monocausal viewpoint but ur veiled insults while writing on moral themes are not; it reduces your submissions to mere pontifications.

Let's our outputs reflect our speech pls. Good day!
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by jezuzboi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
marshalcarter:

ya...you're right....but why do i wake up everday with hatred...bitterness...frustration...anger cos even ryt now
...its anger dats keepin me awakeangry I Just so fucckin hate my family....I swear... m typin dis with tears in my eyes.... wickedness in my heart...if i should go further...na money i go use dem do undecided
You need to talk to someone about it. Did your family hurt you or something? Why hate them that much? You should see a therapist. Better still, if you have a bible near you, read it through. You'll find relieve therein.
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by marshalcarter: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
jezuzboi:

You need to talk to someone about it. Did your family hurt you or something? Why hate them that much? You should see a therapist. Better still, if you have a bible near you, read it through. You'll find relieve therein.
I hear you... bible wey i dey always read...ion knw whr to find a therapist sef....I hate dis lyf wey i cum sha
Re: Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days by jezuzboi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
marshalcarter:

I hear you... bible wey i dey always read...ion knw whr to find a therapist sef....I hate dis lyf wey i cum sha
Try talking to your pastor. Better still, try talking to any legit man of God you know. The problem can be solved.

(1) (Reply)

Diabetwatch Vs. Diabetes. Natural, Cheapest And Safe Way To Fight DIABETES / When Kids Are On Holidays...some Parents Count Dates To Resumption.. Lol / Another Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.