Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" (22047 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by NaijaCelebrity: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
"Every I own in America was sold during my 2017 arrest" - Kemi Olunloyo Cries For Help

After reading her caption i felt the pain retired journlaist Kemi Olunloyo is going through.

Recently she requested for help from Nigerian with two thousand naira only, just because the country is hard i haven't helped her and am sure some of us too.

She opened up on her page to cry out for help and also reveals how she sold all of her properties because of 2017 arrest.

Read caption below..

SOME OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS FEEL I'M IGNORING THEM. PLS FORGIVE ME�� .
Dear Funmi I am not well. I have no money or strength to take care of myself. I had to resort to crowd funding my medical bills. Nigerians are suffering and the 2k ppl are donating have helped me get some psychotherapy, pain medicine for my body and anxiety medicine for my panic attacks. Pls understand I'm going thru a lot at this time. My elderly father cannot do much for me but still supports me emotionally, I was once the breadwinner in this family with everyone feeding off my $5,000 a week salary in the 90's at $20k/mo. I took care of everyone. I no longer have siblings. I only care for myself and my sons. Everything I own in America was sold during my 2017 arrest. I had to pay my youngest two's school fees, one in $ and the other naira. My boys now have "roommates" as mommy's house and car are gone thanks to @iyaboojofespris that everyone wants me to forget and move on. She deeply ruined me! To think one person lied and evidence linked to her phone, can't apologise and lied under oath. Those using Journalists for their evil deeds cost the real ppl who need us. I can no longer do Investigative Journalism after 25 years 1994. I lost $5M in wages, revenues, adverts and assignments @HNNAfrica which I shut down. Thanks for your past help. As you know, many of our classmates became Senators, none reached out to me. Bukola, Ben, Lanre, etc. That's just LIFE. Now I'm battling to save my health and my life.

#kemiolunloyo
#DrKemi
#kemiptsd

Source: https://gidifeed.com/every-i-own-in-america-was-sold-during-my-2017-arrest-kemi-olunloyo-cries-for-help/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Exempted: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Bonapart(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Afonja with their unstable brains.
Kemi, bobrisky, denrelee... the list goes on and on

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Ogaga87(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
So you were expecting to recover them by attacking Davido abi..

But wait o, madam don change dis days O..

We have heard.. I need your account so that you can send me the #2k you solicited for online ma

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Teewhy2: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
sad tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by dadavivo: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
See this mad woman is still begging people for money.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by TechCapon(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kuku commit the suicide na so that everyone will rest. You have made enemies with everyone who could have helped you. Davido who you wanted to pull down is soaring high while you are there begging for 2k. Never try to bring others down because you don't know where your help will come from.

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lies. Lies lies. Mumu woman 20k a month. Indeed. A cnn newscasters earns 70k a year. Madam kemi the liar

29 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
When you won't keep shut

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Freebuzz: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow

Also read >

How to chat using Bluetooth without data
read steps here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Sirpaul(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
so in three words ..... YOU NEED MONEY
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by roqrules04(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Local man is sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by adigunomomama(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by SpeedyData: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
This Aunty can trend shaa

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by OkoroPeugeot(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
When she's propagating damaging gist about people she doesnt need pity then.

Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by castrokins(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry, Kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
I don't like this woman angry

Everything about her is so offputting angry

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Funminicrown: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry ma'am, that's what happen when you talk too much.
How many people did you raise or invest in when it was rosy? Not all of them would have ignored if truly you did

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by specie103(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bonapart:

And there you are with your static brain.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by ForeThinker: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Serial Begger ...

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by mildflame: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Everything! then you never had anything

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Amowap2019(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pele
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Philistine(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
She earned $20k a month in the 90's....I smell lies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by sonnie10: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Person way never experience life would think these are lies.
This life is a great teacher. It would continue to dish out lessons,

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Ikpeazukerosene: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bonapart:

You forgot to include Ekwueme the randy he goat who impregnated a married woman twice. Or Ikpeazu forcefeeding your father kerosene. Or Afrocandy your aunt who has bleeped half of Europe.

I think your MVP is Ojukwu who got 3M of you killed and ran away only to come back to collect FG pension for excellence in long distance running.

29 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Aunty owned nothing. Same as that okoro girl and Jim ik.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by OgbanjeProphet: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
This woman has already made enemies with those that could have helped her.

ALL this while, she was trying to blow by bringing her-would-be helpers down. May her helpers(those she hasn't offended yet) locate her this trying moment.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Even if i get money i no fit help you, considering What you wrote about the Naira Marley case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart / Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In White Short Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.