Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Fight - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Fight (425 Views)

Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 4 (the Fight Of Conscience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fight by Shynaboy1: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2017
By now, we were both bleeding. I could not contain my anger. I wanted to smash his head but he was too strong for me. Maybe he was stronger than me. He was also an inch taller. Suddenly, he ran forward and dealt me a blow. Ì could see my blood on his fist. I was enraged. I moved closer and pushed him. He staggered and fell. He stood again before I could think of anything. He was running away. I ran after him down the bank of the old river. I must hit the last blow. I could feel the warm blood trickling down my face. He was still running when he hit his left foot on a big stone. He had not seen the stone. He struggled for balance but he fell. I ran closer. I could now see his bruised rugged face. I carried the stone. I must smash the idiot's head.
"please don't....please" His said slowly in a muffled tone.

(1) (Reply)

Tale Of An Unknown Journey / 3 Sets Of People Who Need To Publish Their Books NOW / Investing Into Your Life To Make A Difference!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.