Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Programing A Website: Dos And Donts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programing A Website: Dos And Donts (866 Views)

Dos And Don'ts Of Hiring A Software Development Team! / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? / Which Programing Language Do I Need To Create A Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programing A Website: Dos And Donts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Helow My Able Programer, Am Sure You Know That You Dont Know Everything! Right!

On This Thrend, My Aim And Objective Is To Make You A Better Website Developer And Learn From Mistakes;
Here You Will Sheare Your Experience, Idea And Teachings And Also Expect
1. Advices From Experts
2. Languages To Use And So On
Lets Just Help Each Other And Achive Our Dreams.

My Name Is John Ikechukwu... Remember Me As The Founder

(1) (Reply)

Empower Yourself Today,become Professional Web Developer And So On / How Does It Cost To Start A Website Like Cloudionpro.com / Why Most Of Google Services Are Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.