Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pc Virus That Sneak Into Your Pc Without You And Your Antivirus Concept - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pc Virus That Sneak Into Your Pc Without You And Your Antivirus Concept (853 Views)

. / 6 Signs Your PC Is About To Crash / Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pc Virus That Sneak Into Your Pc Without You And Your Antivirus Concept by adenuga558(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
Hello geeks I notice some issue on my PC when I delete a long movie my local disk won't volume won't increase it keep decreasing and if I also plug any external drive on my PC it keep decreasing my PC I was so feed up so I download c clearner and analyze my sistem but I found a virus name W32.Rotinom it store all external drive file including all d file ave deleted I thought it was backup so I Google it out but found it was a harmful virus so I Will like to help you guys out because the virus is common on all PC user.

Information about W32.RotinomW32.

Rotinom is a tricky computer infection that sneaks into your PC all of a sudden. propagates via filesharing of programs over the network. It also comes through theremovable drives and suspicious links received from the instant messaging application. W32.Rotinom is extremely severe and is well configure by expert cyber criminals so that it invades into the system automatically. youwill notice some unwanted changes in your system. Your PC gets stuck, hangs when you do some work, boot sector gets damage or sometime you find thatyour system is not responding. W32.Rotinom also puts an entry inthe system registry so as to execute the script on Windows start-up. The cyber criminal may use the compromised system as part of a botnet. Through this action the spammer can perform preset spamming. Basically, W32.Rotinom causes random system crashing and froze your PC by running malicious processes to take over the CPU and RAM resources. damages crucial files on your PC to cause malfunctions of your programs including antivirus software. so W32.Rotinom wont be detected and deleted. Your internet browsercan ruin by this particular infection, regardless of you can use different types of Internet browser for example Google Chrome, Ms IE, Ie, Apple Firefox, Mozilla Opera and so forth.On the other side, W32.Rotinom will generate number of advertising link onto focused system including Special pop-ups,discount coupons, special alert and many other onto Windows. Moreover, W32.Rotinom will also block the network settings of compromised machine and thus user face lots of trouble while downloading any new application inside system. Additionally, the wicked program will collect personal information of user including email credential, business card minutia, social networking detail and forward it to digital hacker for their benefit. Hence it is wisely suggested to delete W32.Rotinom from compromised computer as fast aspossible.

Symptoms of W32.Rotinom:

As this bogus malware applicationenters into the system it starts performing malicious action on the system. Some of the symptoms are:1.It redirects browsers homepage.2.It hijacks browsers homepage.3.It displays many fake security alerts and numerous annoying pop-ups.4.It redirects the browser home page to the fake online scanner where the main page of W32.Rotinom is displayed.

How W32.Rotinom infiltrates into your computer?

W32.Rotinom can simply infiltrate into your computer without your permission and knowledge and successfully damages your all system applications. Here main ways to drop this infection.
1. Mistakenly click on pop ups or links which may contain malware content.
2. Download unknown "free" software from famous sites or unknown sites.
3. Click spam e-mail attachments;
4. Watch poisoned video or movie online;
5. Visit or open some infected sites.
6. Insert infected USB or pen drive into your computer.
visit the link to learn to remove the virus
https://blog.teesupport.com/how-to-guide-remove-w32-rotinom-virus-w32-rotinom-removal-guide/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1885637723

Cc: lordZOUGA, Javanian, kodewrita, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

POST HERE! All Hacking Related Information! / Lynda Premium Accounts For Sale / Html,css,bootstrap,jquerry,javascript,python/django,ccna,ccnp,cybersecurity.abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.