Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos (39310 Views)

Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by asatemple(f): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
It was inded a wonderful night for the camerounians, they played well
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buahahaha your pix tho grin

emmabest2000:
Congrats to Cameroonians ...
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by donbenie(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
obafemee80:
Never give up on your dreams
King Drogba (cote d'ivoire)and Etoo(Cameroon) finally lifted the African Cup of nation few years after Retirement
Actually,Eto'o lifted it twice as a player..2000 and 2002..
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by obafemee80(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
donbenie:
Actually,Eto'o lifted it twice as a player..2000 and 2002..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
wow, congrate to them, they did well but we will trash them home and away during d next round of world cup qualifiers.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by bencarson007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Raydos:
Nigeria For Sale

Interested Buyers Should Call This Number Asap: 08171950800

What's the last price
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by chukz999(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
brainy4oli:
Cameroon 1 - 0 Nigeria. Super Eagles u should know how to respond because I never see any country wey go Confederations Cup wey no qualify for World Cup.
guy u lie egypt played confed cup 2009 bt did nt qualify for 2010 world cup, thaiti failed to make it to 2014 world cup.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by Interesting15: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Histrings08:
I supported the indomitable lion of Cameroon to avenge rigobert song's humiliation against Egypt nd they did.. Kudos
Rigobert song's humiliation? Was he humiliated? Please pardon my ignorance
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunakin231:
For Vivien Foe and Rigobert Song!!!
Na u kill song abi? Wayray niyin sir
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by mrtayesynchro(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Akalia:
The current crop of players that make up the super eagles will defeat this young side of cameroon anytime; any day. The egyptians tired out eventually and that was the weakness the lions capitalised on. When they meet a robust super eagles team in the qualifiers they will be on the real test to live up to their title as african champions. After all the recent friendly encounter between Nigeria and cameroon ended in a two nil victory in favour of the super eagles.

you are really on point,before we played algeria pessimists were saying we couldn't beat them cos they are number 1 in africa,now i even love the fact that cameroun are champions so that we will disgrace them well.the camerounians are also very much aware of the prowess of the current eagles except they want to be kidding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by mrtayesynchro(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
supereagle:
I pray Nigeria gets World Cup ticket ahead of them.

before nko.why are u dribbling back
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Congratulations to Cameroon! But I must say the Afcon has declined in quality so much
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by Histrings08(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
His duel with zidan that ended up in catastrophe
Interesting15:

Rigobert song's humiliation? Was he humiliated? Please pardon my ignorance
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by seunakin231(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
ademilan:

Na u kill song abi? Wayray niyin sir
werey ni Iran yin sir Rigobert Song, did you see Alex song there? Foolish fool!!! Just want to talk sha, omo irankiran
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by Chazzyboy: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
obafemee80:
Never give up on your dreams
King Drogba (cote d'ivoire) finally lifted the African Cup of nation few years after Retirement
mad man
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunakin231:
werey ni Iran yin sir Rigobert Song, did you see Alex song there? Foolish fool!!! Just want to talk sha, omo irankiran
ORI YIN TI DARU SIR. Did I mention Alex too? Na u kill rigobert song? Abi I tell u say I no know say e get older brother. Get ur facts right fool. Google dey ur hand u no fit check, u just want to open ur mouth anyhow. Baba e lofe fi dull brain yen jo.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos by seunakin231(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
ademilan:

ORI YIN TI DARU SIR. Did I mention Alex too? Na u kill rigobert song? Abi I tell u say I no know say e get older brother. Get ur facts right fool. Google dey ur hand u no fit check, u just want to open ur mouth anyhow. Baba e lofe fi dull brain yen jo.
aye yin jan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos) / Phone Case Designed With Super Eagles Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.