Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (57870 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Vicdayz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Juventus won Serie A for the eighth season in a row when a 2-1 home win over Fiorentina on Saturday gave them the title with five games to spare as Cristiano Ronaldo played a key role in the winning goal. Gistvic Reports.

Cristiano Ronaldo was seen celebrating with his squad after winning the Serie A Title.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/cristiano-ronaldo-celebrating-winning.html

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Valleys(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Juventus has gradually become a great underachiever when it comes to Europe. A one eyed man in the land of the blind kind of.

All ye ass lickers oya over to you

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by MJBOLT: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
imagine!eight seasons in a row.FARMERS LEAGUE

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by donoro(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wow wow wow Cristiano just helped Juventus clinch their first seria title for the first time in 21 years wow what a goat he is grin grin grin

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by german01(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
World best player #ororo

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
We won it mehnnnn!! grin
See me sing n say
Win win win win win
Win win win win win win...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by oluwasegun007(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
You really try my guy.... But my love for Messi is heavenly.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Bills2307(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
donoro:
Wow wow wow Cristiano just helped Juventus clinch their first seria title for the first time in 21 years wow what a goat he is grin grin grin
lol. No be that kind meme goat

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Wizygreat12: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Rolnado Remain the best player alive for now

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by martooski(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Let us help you grow your business

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Corrosiveman(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Penaldo was bought to win the UCL.....He is the true definition of failure

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by davillian(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Celebrating what?
After Ajax sent you people home even with Cr7

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Best footballer in modern history! Argue with you ancestors.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Authoreety: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
He no epp me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Hycon(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
donoro:
tell your scared dwarf Messi to leave his comfort zone to help real zaragoza win segunda division
also tell him not to fake injury to run away from his national team

however you put it
Ronaldo is greater than Messi in all aspects of football

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by tstx(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
SECOND GOAT

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Flashh: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
That's the only trophy, Juventus can offer you. His impact to winning this, is just like pouring a cup of water in a sea. He is of no use there though; because they have been winning this consecutively for years.

Nigga scoring first against Ajax, was a scourge to his team[Juventus]. Trashy player.

If he say, he likes competing and can win Serie A against Juventus, to end their dominance, he should have gone to Genoa.

Anyway, the G.O.A.T[Messi] is still in the UCL, doing wonders.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
fool,if he was DAT good ,y didn't he go to Torino to win it,juve has been winning d league for more than 10years,so d serial A means nothing to them,he was bought for d UCL and a small ajax floged d hell out of him and he cried like a baby after d game,mumu

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Onyekachi419(f): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Messi fans right now

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by KingSadeeq(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Classic Sha, but I know he would have wanted the champions league more, maybe next season.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Valleys:
Juventus has gradually become a great underachiever when it comes to Europe. A one eyed man in the land of the blind kind of.

All ye ass lickers oya over to you

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by booodogay11(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good one. Half loaf is better than none.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by tunjilee003: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
it is visible to every football lovers that even without Ronaldo, Juventus Will still win the league.....#farmersleague

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by lereinter(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm so happy for them

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nyamiri: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
This title was won 7 Times before the bottle of Ororo joined the team.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Kayceenaz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Corrosiveman:
And your comment is the true definition of failure in reasoning.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
I wonder why any sane mind that watches football will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
on what aspects kwanu?
football is more than dribbling at least Ronaldinho does that better

but how can you compare someone that has proven himself in all aspects of football
he played in 3 different countries and still maintain his goat attitude
he's currently playing in his 4th country and he's still doing great

he used an average country team to lift the euro Cup (International trophy)

unlike someone that they called best that cannot see even beyond Barcelona?
do you know that playing different countries affects players?
someone that ran away twice from his squad laden national team

only real lovers of football will understand that Ronaldo is far better and more complete player than Messi

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Godwin5766(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Ooops !! U must av taken TM....mtcheeeeew
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by samwheel(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
tell your scared dwarf Messi to leave his comfort zone to help real zaragoza win segunda division
also tell him not to fake injury to run away from his national team

however you put it
Ronaldo is greater than Messi in all aspects of football
Y ur Ronaldo no go bologna or spal??

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.