Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

#IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) (49717 Views)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Comedienne Helen Paul Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by martineverest(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2017
ollah1:

You should read more about Oladele Giwa. He was actually a Yoruba Man. It doesn't change anything tho. Yes Soyinka could have said that now but does that ruin his credibility on what he has done in the past? Like i said in my previous post, he could have lost it.

haha....by ur logic,fathia balogun,sowore( sahara news founder) etc are all yoruba because they bear yoruba name,abi?

My guy,dont join association of people and land grabbers (APLG)
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2017
martineverest:
haha....by ur logic,fathia balogun,sowore( sahara news founder) etc are all yoruba because they bear yoruba name,abi?

My guy,dont join association of people and land grabbers (APLG)

I'm not saying this based on his name. That's why I said you should read up more about it. It doesn't change anything brother.

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by martineverest(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2017
ollah1:

I'm not saying this based on his name. That's why I said you should read up more about it. It doesn't change anything brother.

my guy,i cant waste my precious MB reading what i already know.

Dele giwa was an afemai/etsako man.

Giwa is a popular name in edo
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by morisnewrain(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2017
ollah1:
Yorubas are FEARLESS MEN. It's obvious

not only been fearless. See how the protest went compared with IPOB own. If this is how IPOB have been protesting, there wouldn't be bloodshed. We need to be organised in our protest. Thanks to Tubaba that initiated the protest. It was not politically hijacked. #ONEVOICENIGERIA more of this kind of protest if they fail to the expected.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2017
ollah1:

y was giwa buried in auchi,edo state when he was killed in lagos?
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by morisnewrain(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2017
martineverest:
my guy,i cant waste my precious MB reading what i already know.

Dele giwa was an afemai/etsako man.

Giwa is a popular name in edo
don't say what u don't know. Read about Dele Giwa. Giwa is a name everywhere mostly attached to Muslim. We have Giwa family in my town & am from kwara state. See Dele giver biography by WIKIPEDIA
Sumonu Oladele Giwa
Born March 16, 1947
Ile-Ife
Died October 19, 1986 (Age 39)
Ikeja, Lagos
Cause of death Mail bomb explosion
Nationality Nigerian
Education Brooklyn College, New York City
Fordham University
Occupation Journalist, editor and publisher
Known for Newswatch
Spouse(s) Florence Ita Giwa
(1980s; divorced)
Olufunmilayo Olaniyan
(1984-1986; his death)
Children 5
Dele Giwa (16 March 1947 – 19 October 1986) was a Nigerian journalist, editor and founder of Newswatch magazine.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2017
morisnewrain:
don't say what u don't know. Read about Dele Giwa. Giwa is a name everywhere mostly attached to Muslim. We have Giwa family in my town & am from kwara state. See Dele giver biography by WIKIPEDIA
Sumonu Oladele Giwa
Born March 16, 1947
Ile-Ife
Died October 19, 1986 (Age 39)
Ikeja, Lagos
Cause of death Mail bomb explosion
Nationality Nigerian
Education Brooklyn College, New York City
Fordham University
Occupation Journalist, editor and publisher
Known for Newswatch
Spouse(s) Florence Ita Giwa
(1980s; divorced)
Olufunmilayo Olaniyan
(1984-1986; his death)
Children 5
Dele Giwa (16 March 1947 – 19 October 1986) was a Nigerian journalist, editor and founder of Newswatch magazine.
giwa is an islamic name,no doubt,but dont forget that auchi,a place where giwa was buried is an islamic town in an islamic dominated senatorial district in edo state...the question is y was he buried in edo state when he was born in ife and died in lagos?

The fact that his father was a worker in ife palace and he gave his children yoruba names because of yoruba influences doesnt make him yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) by toprealman: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Love Machine:
Its not neccessary we go to national stadium to protest.
The #bringbackourgirls comes to mind.
crowd power.....google it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.