Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tuface's Vault Face: Was He Presented With Evidence Of Financial Inducement? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface's Vault Face: Was He Presented With Evidence Of Financial Inducement? (518 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface's Vault Face: Was He Presented With Evidence Of Financial Inducement? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
I suspect the authorities linked some financial movements with people earlier mentioned to be his backers to him. I might be wrong though, but the Tuface i saw in that Video appeared really shaken and afraid of something far bigger than mere threat of being locked up.
More like he was blackmailed with the proof that he was induced by the guys in question. The story that his mother intervened is too kindergaten and jejune. Sounds silly to say the least.

Well, any which way, he awoke our consciousness to the fact that we can all come together and reject stuffs we dont really appreciate. At least the government is now aware that Nigerians can wake up anyday and chase all them thieving and lying politicians down into the atlantic ocean.

TUBABA wetin really happen to you? Answer me now or now be renamed cowardly TUBONBOY grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tuface's Vault Face: Was He Presented With Evidence Of Financial Inducement? by overdrive(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
@op its volte-face.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking We Found Out What Adele Said At Grammy!!! / Commedienne Emmanuella: Small, Mighty And Inspiring - By Daniel A. Moses / After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.