Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years (34909 Views)

35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mmsen: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2017
seguntijan:

Giving them sense of dignity by marriage is far more better than raping them and worst still their daughter (smh4u)

They're both disgusting and marrying a child so that you can feel better about raping her is no better than simply raping her without a certificate.

That you cannot see that shows how warped your thinking is by your idiotic Arab dogma.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by seguntijan(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

They're both disgusting and marrying a child so that you can feel better about raping her is no better than simply raping her without a certificate.

That you cannot see that shows how warped your thinking is by your idiotic Arab dogma.

I would have loved to take you down on history and see that it isn't Arab culture only, it's also Jewish and Christians way, in fact Mary gave birth to Jesus at a tender age, but your mind has been so programmed by hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mmsen: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2017
seguntijan:

I would have loved to take you down on history and see that it isn't Arab culture only, it's also Jewish and Christians way, in fact Mary gave birth to Jesus at a tender age, but your mind has been so programmed by hatred.

They are useless Middle Eastern religions and anyone using such to justify the rape of children in 2017 is mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Terieslaw(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Join the #MMMISYOU campaign now live in Edo state, BeninCity, invite your friends let Edo state know that with MMM we can change the globe.
join us on fb for more information https://web./MMMEDOCHAPTER/ or call the following numbers; 09066300583 or 08061185351

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by slurryeye: 12:56am On Feb 07, 2017
seguntijan:

History had it that Mary was 14 when she had Jesus
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by seguntijan(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2017
slurryeye:

History had it that Mary was 14 when she had Jesus
So what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by seguntijan(m): 1:28am On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

They are useless Middle Eastern religions and anyone using such to justify the rape of children in 2017 is mentally ill.

You just need to be logical and reasonable, what made then different from now? Girls now even developed more rapidly than girls then. you see a girl of 8 now doing menstruation, a girl of 12 getting pregnant for an unknown person.
I am just trying to be factual here, even the Muslims that you people are accusing, have you heard of any of the girls getting pregnant? Sanusi married her 4th wife at the age of 18, she's presently in UK doing her Masters, come back home and probably give birth to the next president that'll govern you and your children(who gained? ), funny enough it's your type that'll now be running around for husband at the age of 35 while that 18 years old girl has stopped giving birth and has picked another things doing with her life (Aisha Buhari case study).
You people should keep wallowing in self ignorance while the northerners keep ruling you upon their so called *absurd mentality*

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by aurenflani: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Islie:

Women Lawyers Shed Tears As Police Arrest Father For Sexually Abusing 12 yrs old Daughter For 4 Years

https://leadership.ng/news/570252/women-lawyers-shed-tears-as-police-arrest-father-for-sexually-abusing-12-yrs-old-daughter-for-4-years

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by aurenflani: 1:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Islie:

Women Lawyers Shed Tears As Police Arrest Father For Sexually Abusing 12 yrs old Daughter For 4 Years

https://leadership.ng/news/570252/women-lawyers-shed-tears-as-police-arrest-father-for-sexually-abusing-12-yrs-old-daughter-for-4-years

And so? But this is normal with Christians I suppose

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Solowiz(m): 1:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Please I'm busy .... Protesting

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Baba4dgals: 2:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Wicked dad
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by ManTiger(m): 2:37am On Feb 07, 2017
That thing don dey leave SW go SS.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by FuckYouMods: 2:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Endtime dad
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by slurryeye: 3:05am On Feb 07, 2017
seguntijan:

So what's the difference?

Just emphasizing and supporting your point bro

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mmsen: 3:20am On Feb 07, 2017
seguntijan:

You just need to be logical and reasonable, what made then different from now? Girls now even developed more rapidly than girls then. you see a girl of 8 now doing menstruation, a girl of 12 getting pregnant for an unknown person.
I am just trying to be factual here, even the Muslims that you people are accusing, have you heard of any of the girls getting pregnant? Sanusi married her 4th wife at the age of 18, she's presently in UK doing her Masters, come back home and probably give birth to the next president that'll govern you and your children(who gained? ), funny enough it's your type that'll now be running around for husband at the age of 35 while that 18 years old girl has stopped giving birth and has picked another things doing with her life (Aisha Buhari case study).
You people should keep wallowing in self ignorance while the northerners keep ruling you upon their so called *absurd mentality*

What are the northerners ruling? Is it not they who sit at the foot of the global socio-economic pyramid?

Is it not they who have the lowest life expectancy? Lowest literacy rates? Highest rates of fistula due to thinking such as yours that a teenage child is ready to be a mother?

Is it not they who are still fighting polio? IN 2017!?!?!?

What has their political gerrymandering gained them besides poverty, insecurity and an increased, impoverished population that cannot partake in life in the 21st century because they cannot read and do not have the resources to purchase the hardware necessary to engage in 21st century activities. Instead they'd rather kill for religious reasons or support those who kill for religious reasons.

P.S.
Why would I ever look for a husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by JBoss25(m): 3:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Solowiz:
Please I'm busy .... Protesting
lol
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by malware: 4:15am On Feb 07, 2017
No wonder Ese Oruru sticked to Yunusa Yellow. These people are so not clean but they would be claiming saints.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by malware: 4:21am On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

What are the northerners ruling? Is it not they who sit at the foot of the global socio-economic pyramid?

Is it not they who have the lowest life expectancy? Lowest literacy rates? Highest rates of fistula due to thinking such as yours that a teenage child is ready to be a mother?

Is it not they who are still fighting polio? IN 2017!?!?!?

So what has their political gerrymandering gained them besides poverty, insecurity and an increased, impoverished population that cannot partake in life in the 21st century because they cannot read and do not have the resources to purchase the hardware necessary to engage in 21st century activities. Instead they'd rather kill for religious reasons or support those who kill for religious reasons.

P.S.
Why would I ever look for a husband?

Ok na, continue to dey roam street... Dashing free Punna to babyfathers. Shebi na babyfathers and babymama's dey reign for una side ba? Oya continue mek we see now. Don't marry, condom is very cheap so make yourself the chief distributor.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Endtimesmith(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Bayelsa, My Country.....
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Tpave(m): 4:55am On Feb 07, 2017
When did Bayelsa become Kenya shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by pelumi10: 5:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Painful!
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by 0ubenji(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2017
omonla10:
I still don't get it.. Are cases like these spiritual problem/attack or mental problem.. I don't ever see myself getting attracted to my immediate family member, talkless of a 12 year old girl.
Oga o
mehn...paedophilia ain't no respecter of blood ties
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by jiyahsamson: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2017
crythe devils that are in this man are angry so they divorce his brain from his head. Simple.the devils that are in this man are angry so they divorce his brain from his head. Simple.the devils that are in this man are angry so they divorce his brain from his head. Simple.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by GodIsFoolish: 6:04am On Feb 07, 2017
ahahnow:

they can even cut off my grandfather's penis too. i dont mind

At least you for no exits
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Kennitrust(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2017
O

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by eeby1983(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2017
ahahnow:
Nigerian men do not deserve their pen.is I suggest cutting them off
Nigeria girls re more promiscuous even at old age, so pls don't generalize ur assumption am proud to be a man, if u re proud of your gender hit like
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Omonigeriarere: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2017
theway83:
konji nah bastard.

That's the effect of drinking too much burukutu which is the characteristic of an average Ijaw man.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by onome2013: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2017
This incident is very very common in Bayelsa state. I think the government should bound the production of local gin there

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by TeamSimple(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2017
jegz25:
think say na only malams dey do am...
Malams don't rape under age,,they marry them.

Let everyone take care of it community without poke nosing and hypocrisy. Teenage MOLESTATION is higher in the south than North. But families just find it hard to voice out due to stigma, unlike in the north where the marriage is well attended and reported.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by nabegibeg: 6:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Why don't they always put up the pictures of these alleged paedophiles to shame and deter others angry
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2017
jegz25:
think say na only malams dey do am...

It only becomes a national issue when the name is Yunusa; then all the media houses AIT, Channels TV etc and personalities like FFK, Senator Ben Bruce, Tunde Bakare would descend on the matter hosting and promoting ignorant divisive views against the north, her tribes and the religion of Islam; but when it happens in the south (which is much more prevalent) such dissenting views are shamelessly absent.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mfujah(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2017
oluwa oooo.... Four years of pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desire Kpagane Suicide Note: Paul Nadure Implicated By RSUST Final Year Student / South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) / Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.