Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo (336 Views)

Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial / Secrete Tension In ASO Rock As Buhari’s Health Rises Again / Prophet Joshua Iginla Makes Shocking Revelations About Buhari Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Wikinaija(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Monday said only President Muhammadu Buhari would disclose his health status to Nigerians at the appropriate time.

He also said he was not in any way under pressure to resign.

Osinbajo spoke with State House correspondents shortly after meeting behind closed doors with the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

While saying the President is hale and hearty, Osinbajo said he spoke with him earlier in the day to keep him abreast of developments regarding the 2017 Budget and the protests embarked upon by some Nigerians.

Details later …

Source http://punchng.com/cant-disclose-buharis-health-status-osinbajo/

also check Check Out Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day
https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/02/check-hilarious-ways-break-valentine-day/

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? Hypertension Is Killing Faster Oh! / A More Versatile Way To Build Molecules / Improve Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.