Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

My Life Story So Far- Abridged Version. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Life Story So Far- Abridged Version. (726 Views)

The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far / Unbox Your Special Christmas Gift So Far And Post Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Story So Far- Abridged Version. by lawani: 1:17am On Feb 07, 2017
In 2000, Pastor and Mrs Lawanson reported me to Pastor Adeboye for debating religion at home and Pastor Adeboye accepted the commision to rein me in without knowing he was under CIA surveillance. It led to President George W and Laura Bush of the USA assuming the role of my parents, they also asked their daughter Barbara to wait for me for as long as it will take to save me from the RCCG CHURCH. She started communicating with me anonymously in 2000. I finally proposed marriage to her in 2013 after the RCCG board under Pastor Adeboye had gone for broke using videos they got by placing cameras all over my place to try to ruin me to discredit me and stop the Nigerian Government from approaching me as a result of the reform articles I write online. They portrayed me as rapist, pedophile, thief, liar and etc and they severally tried to kill me and did kill a number of people along the line. They pulled down my thriving business in Ile Ife but it only cleared other ladies off my path and led me to Barbara Junior who had been waiting since 2000.

BIRTH ODU OTURUPON OTURA
OTURUPON NTU EWURE

BO TULA O TULA
BO TUKAN O TUKAN
DIFA FUN AJA OUN AGERE
NIJO WON NKEJO REDI OGUN
WON NI KAN SEBO
AGERE NIKAN LO DURO SEBO
AGERE NIKAN LO RUBO YE!
ERO PO ERO OFA
OGUN LODU YI NSE FUN NI TO BA BINI
KO PE KO JINNA
E BA NI LAJASE OGUN
AJASE OGUN LANBAWO LESE OBARISA!
ASE EDUMARE.

TRANSLATION
HARVEST OKRA IF YOU WANT OR GARDEN EGG IF YOU WANT
CAST IFA FOR THE DOG AND AGERE OGUN's DRUM.
WHEN BOTH WERE GOING TO OGUN TO SETTLE A MATTER
THEY WERE ASKED TO SACRIFICE
ONLY AGERE REMAINED BEHIND TO OFFER THE SACRIFICE!
ONLY AGERE SACRIFICED AND SURVIVED!
ONLOOKING PEOPLE OF PO AND OFA!
THIS ODU WIN BATTLES FOR YOU IF IT BIRTHED YOU!!.
BEFORE LONG
MEET ME WHERE I CELEBRATE VICTORIES LIKE OGUN
AWOS ARE ALWAYS CELEBRATING VICTORIES LIKE OGUN AT THE FEET OF OBARISA!
ASE EDUMARE

(1) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed – Salvation Ministries Denies Claim Iyabo Ojo, Pastor Ibiy / Pope Francis Caught Sneaking Leftovers To A False God At Back Door Of St. Peter’ / Picture Of Bishop Oyedepo and The Woman Who Led Him To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.