Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! (691 Views)

Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / Half-Unclad Gbagyi Men At Gbagyi Festival In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! by halfrican: 5:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello! I thought it would be interesting to see what questions various groups through the Africa have about African-Americans in the US--including the very few mixed, underrepresented men and women. I feel many people are curious about how their personal experiences differ and it is a wonderful thing to appreciate the views of others! With that being said, ask away! cool

---
Info about Me:

My name is Dakota! It means "friend" in the Lakota language. I was born in the United States.

I'm almost exactly 50% black, 48% white, 2% Native American; I do not know what specific country, tribe, group my descent is from due to the once-prevalent issue of slavery in the U.S.; I will eventually know in the near future! Just for fun, I included one of my favorite songs.
Re: Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! by halfrican: 5:11am On Feb 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGKPJIQBp74

Here's my favorite! It's by Estelle and called "All That Matters', in case you can't view it
Re: Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 08, 2017
How can you be 2% native American undecided That means you ancestors mixed 10 generations ago undecided
Re: Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! by Nowenuse: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
How do u know u are 50% african? Dna test?
If yes, did the test point the exact african tribe or country u might be from?

What is your skin tone like?
Re: Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! by escapefromusa(f): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
halfrican:
Hello! I thought it would be interesting to see what questions various groups through the Africa have about African-Americans in the US--including the very few mixed, underrepresented men and women. I feel many people are curious about how their personal experiences differ and it is a wonderful thing to appreciate the views of others! With that being said, ask away! cool

---
Info about Me:

My name is Dakota! It means "friend" in the Lakota language. I was born in the United States.

I'm almost exactly 50% black, 48% white, 2% Native American; I do not know what specific country, tribe, group my descent is from due to the once-prevalent issue of slavery in the U.S.; I will eventually know in the near future! Just for fun, I included one of my favorite songs.

Your not American... your grammar, vocabulary and writing style is not American undecided
Re: Talk To /the/ Half-african From Beyond The Seas! by iSlayer: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okay. Great. Are racist inclinations/jibes rampant among young people: teens and young adults?

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos, Akeolu Demisses Report On ‘details Of Encounter’ With Ooni / Creepy Website Dedicated For Cannibals / Ohe Ora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.