Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Does Any One Knows About The Cost Of Rivpoly Part Timer Admission Form? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Any One Knows About The Cost Of Rivpoly Part Timer Admission Form? (3029 Views)

See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University / Rivpoly Bori / Rivpoly Admission List Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Any One Knows About The Cost Of Rivpoly Part Timer Admission Form? by njcdrich: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2009
PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW THE COST OF THE RIVPOLY PART TIMER OND ADMISSION FORM, KINDLY TELL ME.

AND WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS? THANKS. YOU CAN REACH ME, IF WILLING TO ASSIST ME, THROUGH 08033537063, njcdiyah@yahoomail.com.

James.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Print Jamb Utme Photocard / The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. / Laspotech Post Utme 2015 Registration (what You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.