Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. (3045 Views)

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? / The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, everyone can tell that there were good days back in secondary school and bad days as well. What do you consider the worst punishment you received in sec. Sch? As for me,my worst was the seven lashes i got on my buttocks for not keeping coconut for my senior room mate. Share your experiences everyone. Lets go!
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by samurairulzz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Command secondary school Ibadan, I was given 2 days exit to go home I used two weeks, wen I was going back to school, I decided to lie that I was kidnapped. The soldiers at the sentry post ate my lie... but as I was about going to my hostel, Lieutenant JM sanni came around, and asked for my exit, I told him it was lost. he didn't even ask any other thing, he just called me to his office at that time he was the acting A.O, Chai nd DAT time I had a crush on Dolapo which was present in the office with 4 other girls which were prefects and some other guys. my fellow nlanders I chop koboko ehn....I hang for wall, I removed my shirt and d funniest thing was my singlet wasn't neat. the girl wey I wan toast dey dere dey look me d officer flogged my life with koboko on my bare skin. More than 50 times, after then I planted my head till God knows wen.
D vexing part was that the officer called my class mate to continue flogging me when he became tired. Chai that my class mate no pity me o! D guy wan kill me!!! Thank God I didn't die. To round it up I was locked in guard room for 1 week. I suffer no b small. But d officer nd I are nw best of friends.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Tallesty1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Was told by a senior to Bleep the wall because I wasn't wearing my jacket.

I nearly killed the id1ot.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
I nominate this topic to be on the front page....
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Was called in frnt of my commandant office nd was flogged 30good strokes ..... Durinp prep time....
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Was called in frnt of my commandant office nd was flogged 30good strokes ..... Durinp prep time....
gosh! Dat was excessive. I would not survive the humiliation.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
was asked to woo a tree in my crush's presence.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Was told by a senior to Bleep the wall because I wasn't wearing my jacket.

I nearly killed the id1ot.
lol..that was wicked
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
donsalvy:
lwkmd! What did you do? And how did they find out your crush in the first place?
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
PrettyClare7:
gosh! Dat was excessive. I would not survive the humiliation.
lolz my dear...dat wasnt all, i couldnt sit down on my bombom for two weeks...just days after he flogged me the thirty strokes, on saturday durin our hostel inspection, my bed was without bedsheet nd he still called me out wit sum oda defaluters nd flogged me twenty again on my wounded bombom...
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
donsalvy:
hahahhahahhaahhahhaha..dis is so hilarious.........
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by acenazt: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lmao Dis guy 30 strokes was just warm up for Us. there was this very sadistic senior we had for Hostel prefect named Ali Boss him die sha and true to God all of us for hostel jubilate. that guy wicked in one day each and every one of us They receive up to 60. in the morning 10 if we wake up late,10 if we no clean hostel quick,10 if we no baf quick even if water no dey,10 if we o go classes early,10 if we no go dining early and 10 if we no sleep early.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz my dear...dat wasnt all, i couldnt sit down on my bombom for two weeks...just days after he flogged me the thirty strokes, on saturday durin our hostel inspection, my bed was without bedsheet nd he still called me out wit sum oda defaluters nd flogged me twenty again on my wounded bombom...
oh Lord! Please what is the name of your school. Never will i send my child there.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
lmao Dis guy 30 strokes was just warm up for Us. there was this very sadistic senior we had for Hostel prefect name Ali Boss him die sha and true to God all of us for hostel jubilate. that guy wicked in one day each and every one of us They receive up to 60. in the morning 10 if we wake up late,10 if we no clean hostel quick,10 if we no baf quick even if water no dey,10 if we o go classes early,10 if we no go dining early and 10 if we no sleep early.
lol d sad thing is dat these horrible acts are not found in schools of nowadays.....so much ajebo children..even one can faint on receivin one stroke.... My school den was nigerian navy secondary school borokiri....a military school.... U can imajin d kind of punishments ....i dnt need to remind u..
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by acenazt: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mehn the worst punishment na when one Bascard senior flog me 150 strokes for my nyash sake of say him give me him clothes make I wash I loss am. and the funny thing be say na the mofo come secretly thief d clothe from where I dry am. him make me pay 3 grand apart from that 150 strokes with fresh bitter leaf sticks. that week no funny I no fit to sit down at all.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
lmao Dis guy 30 strokes was just warm up for Us. there was this very sadistic senior we had for Hostel prefect name Ali Boss him die sha and true to God all of us for hostel jubilate. that guy wicked in one day each and every one of us They receive up to 60. in the morning 10 if we wake up late,10 if we no clean hostel quick,10 if we no baf quick even if water no dey,10 if we o go classes early,10 if we no go dining early and 10 if we no sleep early.
hahahahahahahaha that your hostel prefect must be possessed by the spirit of cane.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
in my sec. Sch. Flogging a fellow student is a punishable offence even if your the senior prefect. All you need to do is report the person that flogged you.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by acenazt: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
PrettyClare7:
hahahahahahahaha that your hostel prefect must be possessed by the spirit of cane.
Mehn that guy flogged us at any chance he gets. he Is the perfect example of An Opportunistic Sadist. that guy Was the devil's Student.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
Mehn the worst punishment na when one Bascard senior flog me 150 strokes for my nyash sake of say him give me him clothes make I wash I loss am. and the funny thing be say na the mofo come secretly thief d clothe from where I dry am. him make me pay 3 grand apart from that 150 strokes with fresh bitter leaf sticks. that week no funny I no fit to sit down at all.
i slept outside the room the day i lost a senior student's uniform.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
PrettyClare7:
oh Lord! Please what is the name of your school. Never will i send my child there.
lol sweetheart trust me, u will want to... Cuz children nowadays r just too butty.... Nd disrespectful nd dey lack manners.... I would still send my child to a military school so he or she will behave... Its nigerian navy secondary school borokiri ph tho....buh that was then...in 2002 ... Wen secondary school was secondary school... Nowadays school na nonsense na....

1 Like

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by acenazt: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol d sad thing is dat these horrible acts are not found in schools of nowadays.....so much ajebo children..even one can faint on receivin one stroke.... My school den was nigerian navy secondary school borokiri....a military school.... U can imajin d kind of punishments ....i dnt need to remind u..
it was fun sha. I remember running back home to beg my father to remove me from that school Command Secondary school Kaduna. My dad just sent me back ohh.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
it was fun sha. I remember running back home to beg my father to remove me from that school Command Secondary school Kaduna. My dad just sent me back ohh.
lol also wont forget punishments givn to students by naval men such as lyn down insyd a gutter.....i mean lyn down flat.... Or rollin on a ground dats filled with amoeba ..all dose green green thing... Or lyn down insyd a public toilet....gosh.. It was a hellhole
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by acenazt: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
PrettyClare7:
in my sec. Sch. Flogging a fellow student is a punishable offence even if your the senior prefect. All you need to do is report the person that flogged you.
looool in my school it was a sport. Flogging boys was like playing football. Some guys derived Pleasure from seeing boys scream and writh in pains. But I was one hell of a though guy,I never gave them the pleasure of seeing me cry.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by acenazt: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol also wont forget punishments givn to students by naval men such as lyn down insyd a gutter.....i mean lyn down flat.... Or rollin on a ground dats filled with amoeba ..all dose green green thing... Or lyn down insyd a public toilet....gosh.. It was a hellhole
haaa my guy Was caught washing in front of the toilets. He was made to roll inside that horrible place. Kai!!! He smelt terrible for days.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
haaa my guy Was caught washing in front of the toilets. He was made to roll inside that horrible place. Kai!!! He smelt terrible for days.
mehn it was really terrible.... But u knw, we dont find such kind of punishments existing in schools of nowadays....nd dat is why kids r becomin smth else.... Nowadays , modern mothers harrass teachers who disciplin dr kids in school.. Which is so not right.... Spare the rod, spoil d child
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by acenazt: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
mehn it was really terrible.... But u knw, we dont find such kind of punishments existing in schools of nowadays....nd dat is why kids r becomin smth else.... Nowadays , modern mothers harrass teachers who disciplin dr kids in school.. Which is so not right.... Spare the rod, spoil d child
exactly. I plan on making my mom send my younger brother to a boarding school.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
exactly. I plan on making my mom send my younger brother to a boarding school.
he needs to seriously..
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by rawpadgin(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
I got stripped off my fitted white shirt in front of the whole school & the worst part is i was putting in a ragged like singlet grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
PrettyClare7:
lwkmd! What did you do? And how did they find out your crush in the first place?
they didn't know she was my crush. Twas just a coincidence.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahhahahhaahhahhaha..dis is so hilarious.........
back then, I tell you it wasn't.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
donsalvy:
back then, I tell you it wasn't.
lol it was jor......
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol it was jor......
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

...And I Saw This Today. / Young Boy Punished For Allegedly Sending His School Fees To Davido (VIDEO) / Unizik Physical Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.