Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable (621 Views)

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable by henry255: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello Nlanders

I am caught up with investment suggestions but none to invest in.
I have tried btc and ponzi, they ain't worth it cos the risk is way too high. (Might lose all).

Pls guys, I just need a good business idea with 5m to tackle recession. I am based in lagos sangotedo.
Thanks and God bless
Re: 5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Your 5m could yield you a lifetime of constant inflow of income if you get yourself a solid investment. Forget all those cryptocurrency and ponzi schemes.

Go for income-generating assets: properties which, even when you are asleep or even dead, will keep coughing money for you. . . .an your progeny (should you have any).

Feel free to contact me, though: ekehugochukwu@yahoo.com or 08064696262.

1 Like

Re: 5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable by omoharry(f): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
henry255:
Hello Nlanders

I have tried btc and ponzi, they ain't worth it cos the risk is way too high. (Might lose all).

Pls guys, I just need a good business idea with 5m to tackle recession. I am based in lagos sangotedo.
Thanks and God bless
Put your money ARM investment for now pending when you decide what do do with it..their interest rate is between.17.22% per annum as at today.It has zero risk becos it is regulated by SEC...
Re: 5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable by menama(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
henry255:
Hello Nlanders

Thanks and God bless

Groundnut oil production.
Re: 5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable by babkol: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
U can invest it on fish farming where u can be seen #250k on one pound

(1) (Reply)

TBC Domination In Cryptocurrency Market Along With Lagos Trade Fair (video) / Earn Bitcoin With Your Smartphone / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.