Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? (386 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? by holuwajobar(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2017
I am asking this question because my senior in school used tramadol (i dnt know if he use overdose) and he died. I have also heard of another death caused by usage of tramadol. So doctors,pharmacists and any other health workers in the house, educate me on the usage and effect of tramadol.
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? by ybalogs(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Google is your friend my friend.
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? by ybalogs(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2017
What is tramadol?
Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever.
Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain .
The extended-release form of tramadol is for around-the-clock treatment of pain. This form of tramadol is not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
Tramadol may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? by ybalogs(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2017
You should not take tramadol if you have used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications within the past few hours.
Tramadol can slow or stop your breathing, especially when you start using this medicine or whenever your dose is changed. Never take tramadol in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Do not crush, break, or open an extended-release pill. Swallow it whole to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal dose
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? by ybalogs(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Seizures (convulsions) have occurred in some people taking this medicine. Tramadol may be more likely to cause a seizure if you have a history of seizures or head injury, a metabolic disorder, or if you are taking certain medicines such as antidepressants, muscle relaxers, narcotic, or medicine for nausea and vomiting
Re: What Is Really The Effect Of Tramadol? by ybalogs(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Tramadol may be habit-forming, even at regular doses. Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Never share the medicine with another person. MISUSE OF NARCOTIC PAIN MEDICATION CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription.

(1) (Reply)

Humans To Live Up To 120 Years By 2030 / I Have Major Relationship Anxiety And Don't Know How To Get Over It? / Vanish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.