Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL (11327 Views)

Gernot Rohr Drops Kelechi Iheanacho And Semi Ajayi From AFCON List / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Lemme use this opportunity to pray for the mod that banned me.

May you squeeze face before you shitt and may your mess not smell.
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

Why would you hire an albino coach who doesn't know shiit about football to come coach the African nations cup defending champions ??

A corpse in the mortuary would have qualified Nigeria for Afcon

Kanu Nwankwo dey, Okocha dey and you come go hire this Amala and Ewedu eating lizard to come coach Nigeria
which albino coach failed to qualify you for AFCON?

Oh, you must be talking about Sunday Oliseh, the one whose village witches followed him to NFF.
......then again, it could be Samson Siasia who was the coach in charge the two times we have failed to qualify for AFCON recently....

But he's not an albino lizard, is he? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Atmmachine(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2017
safarigirl:
which albino coach failed to qualify you for AFCON?

Oh, you must be talking about Sunday Oliseh, the one whose village witches followed him to NFF.
......then again, it could be Samson Siasia who was the coach in charge the two times we have failed to qualify for AFCON recently....

But he's not an albino lizard, is he? undecided

What do you know about football ??

Why not go to the kitchen and make me some noodles
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by mayoor15(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

Why would you hire an albino coach who doesn't know shiit about football to come coach the African nations cup defending champions ??

Kanu Nwankwo dey, Okocha dey and you come go hire this Amala and Ewedu eating lizard to come coach Nigeria
sir are you okay, have you informed your family of your health status?

10 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Guy am sure you are coming from the .....

the lady knowa her onion well

the new coach was not responsible for our missing the AFCON grin

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by DeRay98(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Having watched how Cameroun came from nothing to Champions he now knows that if we must go to the world Cup in Russia, beating Cameroun is a must and now that Cameroun's is soaring after AFCON victory, he must restrategize. If Super Eagles had played Cameroun before AFCON the chances of winning would have been up to 90%. Now, it's way less as confidence has returned to them.
At this point, local league players with toughness and ruggedness are needed to fortify our team. You don't sexy football with Cameroun especially when WC ticket is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by DeRay98(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2017
mayoor15:
sir are you okay, have you informed family of your health status?

Good question.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by eunisam: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Instead of him to go scout for players in the NBA or Formula One, he is busy going to AFCON.

lol. i didn't want to laugh today but you just made me do.
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by delman88(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

This is my problem with people like you that just come on social media to say rubbish. Was he the one that made us not qualify for AFCON?? Please get your facts right before you type

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by akandry: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

ignorant mofo do your findings well and stop spewing trash you don't know.....OLODO

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by delman88(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Tazmode:
I still feel we have more capable Nigerian coaches. I'm not xenophobic but I don't think a foreign coach could truly inspire and motivate Nigerian players better than a Nigerian coach.

My brother,I was once in this school of taught but now I realize our local coaches are just full of pride
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by ItxAyce(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

I'm sorry for you, did the "corpse" qualify Nigeria for the nations cup?

U hv just successfully replicated the behaviour of the cave-men

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Kakamorufu(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Instead of him to go scout for players in the NBA or Formula One, he is busy going to AFCON.
u need cane
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2017
safarigirl:
they're all biased.

No matter how great they start, the success gets to their head and then they start recruiting their plumber and vulcanizers and fielding them as footballers for our National team
Hehehe, that may be true but we've had our moments
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Rozaay: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself all over nairaland.

Qualifiers has ended before this man was employed, and he has been doing great so far, the last two times we failed to qualify, we were led by a local coach

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Mckayzee(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2017
let this guy just pick my bro Tolu Olaifa 3sc midfielder.... e for sweet me sha
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by adioolayi(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Coach... I've identified a player for you... his name is Sunday Faleye of 3SC, he wears Jersey number 7....The guy is raw and very good.... Watch him play, will be suitable for CHAN at least.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2017
delman88:

My brother,I was once in this school of taught but now I realize our local coaches are just full of pride
Hehehe, perhaps a clause that says: "the coach must swallow his pride" should be included in the contract grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Israeljones(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

chai!.... you see why you shud ask questions b4 turning ur sef into a puma..
This coach has neva lost a competitive game since he took the Nigerian job..
u beta go collect ur brain wea u hang am..

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by delman88(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Tazmode:
Hehehe, perhaps a clause that says: "the coach must swallow his pride" should be included in the contract grin grin

That is if the accept they have pride
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by firstking01(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

Olodo, get small sense you no wan get, since the "albino" came has he lost any match, smhundecided

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by adegeye38(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Tazmode:
I still feel we have more capable Nigerian coaches. I'm not xenophobic but I don't think a foreign coach could truly inspire and motivate Nigerian players better than a Nigerian coach.
And who are the more capable nigerians coaches?, a foreign coach brings respect and discipline
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by shevchenko(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

You want to know how low i can get ??

I would get so low, put your D in my mouth and suck you off

How come u r able to type this without the mods banning you .It tells a lot about the country you people live in
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by nosypat(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

You want to know how low i can get ??

I would get so low, put your D in my mouth and suck you off

Wtf bro?
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Raziii(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
the thing about copying a trend is, you have to know when to move on. This joke isn't funny anymore. Time to move on bro.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by enfantdedieu: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Very gud! I want 9ja to beat dis noise makers. A lot of talking and debating between cmr & Nig everyday ova here
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Charly68: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

are you on weed? Hear yourself again!
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by mechanics(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good move there.
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by robosky02(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eagles coach Gernot Rohr will be at this afternoon’s NPFL match between Remo Stars and visiting Niger Tornadoes in Sagamu to scout for new stars for his team.

Officials further informed he will likely watch another NPFL game at the weekend before he returns to his home in France.

NPFL stars Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Godwin Obaje and Chisom Egbuchulam have figured in Rohr’s squad for a World Cup qualifier in Zambia in October.

The Franco-German coach watched last year’s Federation Cup as well as the 2017 Charity Cup in his quest to scout for new players for the Super Eagles.

Rohr, who worked as a television pundit at the just-concluded AFCON in Gabon, is due to return to the country next month time ahead of two friendlies against Senegal and most likely DR Congo in London.

These matches are to prepare Nigeria for 2018 World Cup qualifying double header against African champions Cameroon beginning from August.

Nigeria lead the qualifying pool with six points from two matches, while Cameroon are second on two points.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / FIFA Imposes Fines On Blatter, Valcke. Extends Bans By 6 Years, 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.