Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? (655 Views)

200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? / How Do You Control Yourself From An Abusive Female Boss / Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by BossEmpire: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2017
So many people have tried to look into this issue of who they prefer between a male boss and a female boss.

Some especially females are scared of male bosses due to some shameless attitude some show towards their employees and on the other hand, people complain of how arrogant and insultive a female boss could be.

In all of these, which will you prefer between a male boss or a female boss and what is your reason for your preferred choice?
Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
As a male, I'll prefer a female boss.. There would be more chemistry
Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by orimipe(f): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2017
I prefer a male boss all day. Male bosses are simple to understand. Female bosses are so complicated and could be annoyingly unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by thesicilian: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2017
None. I prefer to be my own boss.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by thesicilian: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2017
orimipe:
I will prefers male a boss all day. Male bosses are simple to understand. Female bosses are so complicated and could be annoyingly unreasonable.
Especially when they're on their periods.
Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
None, I prefer leaders not bosses
Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by orimipe(f): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2017
thesicilian:

Especially when they're on their periods.

hehehehehehehehehhehehehe

You might be right though cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by fynex(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2017
BossEmpire:
So many people have tried to look into this issue of who they prefer between a male boss and a female boss.

Some especially females are scared of male bosses due to some shameless attitude some show towards their employees and on the other hand, people complain of how arrogant and insultive a female boss could be.

In all of these, which will you prefer between a male boss or a female boss and what is your reason for your preferred choice?

Both.....70%women 30%men
Re: A Female Boss Or A Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Olamsoh: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin grin
orimipe:
I will prefers male a boss all day. Male bosses are simple to understand. Female bosses are so complicated and could be annoyingly unreasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Limited Time Invitation To Graduate Direct Sales Internship - Learn & Earn / Private Home Tutors Available At Isolo And Envrons. / Huntech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.