Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? (4457 Views)

Agosu Albert Fagla: Lagos Job Seeker Posts Job Request On A Banner / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Hey guys, sorry I will like to know your choice from the above topic.
A 200k job in lagos that is not far from your house where you resume 9am and close by 6pm and you report to the MD, given free hand to operate and a 300k job in Kaduna with a big company and good structure and you will not be reporting to MD.

1 Like

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by ATTAHDYE(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2019
I am not a fan of one man business where I see the MD every day, you can get fired in a heartbeat.

Take the Kaduna job. It is always good to work in a well structured organization, you get to gather a lot of experience from your interaction with people of diverse background and as you climb to the corporate ladder.

Cost of living in Kaduna is cheaper, you can live comfortably with that amount.

Stay out of hot spots sha!

26 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by abelwealth(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2019
You already know d answer ,you are asking assive u lack wisdom..even if u pay me 150k job in lagos and pay me 70k in kaduna .why wont i pick kaduna..
You get home on time(no traffic ), cheap good accomodation, constant electricity nd many more.

16 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2019
abelwealth:
You already know d answer ,you are asking assive u lack wisdom..even if u pay me 150k job in lagos and pay me 70k in kaduna .why wont i pick kaduna..
You get home on time(no traffic ), cheap good accomodation, constant electricity nd many more.
Lol thanks...My MD has said that in the next 8 months I will start earning what the Kaduna wants to pay me after tax and he has given till this week to finalise my decision before they start shopping for replacement.
Meanwhile kaduna job is not in kaduna town, it is along hot zone known for kidnapping and banditry activities.

2 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2019
ATTAHDYE:
I am not a fan of one man business where I see the MD every day, you can get fired in a heartbeat.

Take the Kaduna job. It is always good to work in a well structured organization, you get to gather a lot of experience from your interaction with people of diverse background and as you climb to the corporate ladder.

Cost of living in Kaduna is cheaper, you can live comfortably with that amount.

Stay out of hot spots sha!
It is not like a one man's business, but by virtue of the position in the company, you are to report to the MD.
You got it right as regards interaction with people of diverse background

1 Like

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by abelwealth(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Akexstinger:

Lol thanks...My MD has said that in the next 8 months I will start earning what the Kaduna wants to pay me after tax and he has given till this week to finalise my decision before they start shopping for replacement.
Meanwhile kaduna job is not in kaduna town, it is along hot zone known for kidnapping and banditry activities.
which part of kaduna bro
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2019
abelwealth:
which part of kaduna bro
Chikuri, off kaduna abuja express road
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by abelwealth(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Akexstinger:

Chikuri, off kaduna abuja express road
ok..dat place eh..seriously, d kidnapping issue is sometin else..if u are mobile,u can be coming from d town..its beta..stay around plcaes like goni gora a bit far

7 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Bari22: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaduna job
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Judeosho(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Just be careful shaa..northern axis have security challenges, only Abuja i can recommend...God see you through
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2019
abelwealth:
ok..dat place eh..seriously, d kidnapping issue is sometin else..if u are mobile,u can be coming from d town..its beta..stay around plcaes like goni gora a bit far
Yeah, I am gonna fly into kaduna on wednesday and move to those areas and the company area to do my findings and ask questions before finalizing whether to take it or continue here.
I dont want a situation where I will be kidnapped by fake muslims and criminals all because of 100k difference. Life is more valuable than money.

6 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by folasky: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2019
The 100k difference is a lot. That someone's salary

7 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Akexstinger:
A 200k job in lagos that is not far from your house where you resume 9am and close by 6pm and you report to the MD, given free hand to operate and a 300k job in Kaduna with a big company and good structure and you will not be reporting to MD.
Abeg connect me ooo.. Juicy offers tongue

2 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Csami(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Knowing how volatile kaduna is I'll recommend you remain in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by abelwealth(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Akexstinger:

Yeah, I am gonna fly into kaduna on wednesday and move to those areas and the company area to do my findings and ask questions before finalizing whether to take it or continue here.
I dont want a situation where I will be kidnapped by fake muslims and criminals all because of 100k difference. Life is more valuable than money.
Hahahahha..boss,urs is beta o..we never see d job of 100k do sef. ..More grease

2 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Akexstinger:

Don't you think you should have provided this info as well to aid our decision making?

2 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2019
jidemoh:

Don't you think you should have provided this info as well to aid our decision making?
Yeah but one should know that when Kaduna is mentioned as regards jobs in the town or outskirt, the first thing that should occur in such mind is security. So now that you know, whats your take?

1 Like

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Kezmanp(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
I may ask what kind of job?
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kezmanp:
I may ask what kind of job?
Normal office Job

1 Like

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by obumsway(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
if that is the case you may be working in this olam grain stuff ..... the kidnapped etc takes place far from there bro

if its that place it is very safe ..... just stay at goningora
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Yhemit(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
You can contact us on getting Raw Original Shea Butter today.

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by damtan(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Akexstinger:
Go to Kaduna and don't live in as said by some folks. Can you recommend me as a replacement for the Lagos offer

4 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Bluehill1051: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fine babes dey kaduna o
No be all these afonja for lagos
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by adekhingz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Fine babes dey kaduna o
No be all these afonja for lagos

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by mystifyer: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Akexstinger:

Since the Kaduna job is in a hot zone, I'll suggest you stick with the offer in Lagos, besides there's an offer to increase your pay with time. I suggest this most especially for your safety. However, kindly refer me for the Kaduna job or whichever you not taking, as I am willing to move to any part at all to be gainfully employed. Thanks in anticipation

5 Likes

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Seeing ur a new comer and novice . Der informatants go likely send kidnapperd to u. Also note the md wont pay u that amount
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by humble2: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dont take the kaduna job.. since the Lagos job isn't far from ur abode then take it.
Reasons..do u understand hausa? if no, dont go there..
My stay in jos has taught me deeper lessons, even though I can interact with their language. DNT be driven by the physical attractions of working where life is cheap, reason ur security..reason it.,YOLO..
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by pek(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Even if the figures are reversed, the Kaduna job is preferable.
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by sheddo619(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Am guessing the job you're talking about is at olam farm
Might be wrong though.
Kindnaping do occur along that kaduna-abuja road,but mostly at odd hours,will advice you to always avoid odd hours mostly at night though at every 2km you will see security check point.
I don't have any experience regarding Lagos but I will advice you to go for that kaduna job sir.
Please any Link on how one can connect with that kaduna Job ?
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by alex81(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bro go for the kaduna Job. I'm even surprised u are still thinking abt it. They kidnap & rob people in lagos too o

As for me I will leave my current Job for that KD job. grin

I was born & brought up in KD sha wink grin

1 Like

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by sanyahkod(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
If na crown flour mills for k.d, better stay ur lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 - Apply Now / Nigeria-sao Tome And Principe Postgraduate Scholarship / Eunisell Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.