Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Get Rid Of My Purple Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of My Purple Stretch Marks (387 Views)

Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / How To Use Lime Juice To Remove Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of My Purple Stretch Marks by AmbroseDestiny: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Its been few months for me struggling to get rid of stretch marks, can anyone please tell me how to get rid of purple stretch marks..
Re: Get Rid Of My Purple Stretch Marks by AnnalenaAlice: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
I've been using dermelastic serum for a couple weeks so far and it's been working fairly well. I've noticed my stretch marks are going from a pinkish color to the same tone as my normal skin. They are still there but just harder to make out. I'm going to continue on with this serum as it shows promise.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Sell A Kidney / I Have Major Relationship Anxiety And Don't Know How To Get Over It? / See What You Never Knew About The Diabetes Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.