Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dad And Daughter Met On BBM Chat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad And Daughter Met On BBM Chat (553 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dad And Daughter Met On BBM Chat by wizzprince(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
DAD AND DAUGHTER MET ON BBM CHAT.......
Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl!
Sweetgirl:::: Hi Lover Boy!
Charmer:::: Can I know you more please?
Sweetgirl:::: 17, female, sweet lips, bootylicious 'n’ delicious,live in Maryland and you?
Charmer:::: Hmmmm! I'm in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, live in Maryland too.
Sweetgirl:::: You’re 52? OMG! Are you serious? Same age as my dad.
Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls.
Sweetgirl:::: Do you have a wife?
Charmer:::: Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have a daughter, she is in her bed room with her friend doing home work.
Sweetgirl:::: Then why do you like young girls?
Charmer:::: I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy n’ with fresh boobs n’ booty
Sweetgirl:::: I am also into older men with iPhones, iPads, Cash, Gifts and driving expensive cars.
Charmer:::: I can offer all of that and even more.
Sweetgirl:::: I think we should meet because you are in Maryland and I am also here.
Charmer:::: That would be nice, wheredo I pick you up tomorrow with my new BMW X6 sexy girl?
Sweetgirl:::: Tomorrow I am going to school it won’t be possible.
Charmer:::: Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very important.
Sweetgirl:::: While still chatting let me continue with my homework, I don’t want my dad to know that I have a BlackBerry, he will be mad at me.
Charmer:::: Which homework is that? maybe I can assist you.
Sweetgirl:::: It’s a Biology assignment and my friend Lucy is assisting me.
Charmer:::: Hey! You said your friend’s name is Lucy?
Sweetgirl:::: Yes.
Charmer:::: Exactly where in Maryland do you stay?
Sweetgirl:::: Estate, House number 5 and you?
Charmer:::: Mercy!!! is that you
Sweetgirl:::: Dad, is that you....

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Rid Of Fibroid With Fibroid Treatment Pack (A True Life Story) / ** / Get More Goodness From Food Cooked For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.