Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (46604 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Gisters: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Father and mother poses as their little son takes them selfie in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot. After snapping his parents, little boy shows them how the pictures look like.

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/kid-takes-selfie-dad-mum-adorable-pre-wedding-photos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Gisters: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Kenekingisback: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice and looks like aki shocked
How tall couple would give birth to a 'dwarf'.
Before you argue, that man has adult sized hairs under his armpit.
See his hairs are very dark and adult like grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by lovelove2323: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by centboy123456(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
cute but baby mama on pont
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Does the Kid realize he was unplanned for?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Jadespices: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice shots
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by gurunlocker: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Obviously a planned shot
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by centboy123456(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Nice looks like aki shocked

bad mouth will not kill you

4 Likes

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by okomile(f): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Beautiful family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by itiswellandwell: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dope
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Mrop(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Stonebil4real(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wow! nice pixs
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
After they burn the sun, they now want to marriage

5 Likes

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Odobaone: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice one. As far as there is Joy.

HML in advance to dem.

D small guy has his name written in their history book
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Hassan88(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pls who knows my house address?
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Damilare65(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
The creator of this post is a big olodo

You can't take a 'selfie' of another person,

selfie is a picture of yourself taken by your self.

ignorant folks errwhere. nairaland sef..

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Adachizzy(f): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:
It's not by force to make a comment �

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by iCauseTrouble: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Baby Mamas ti take over
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by gaby(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
How is this a selfie in God's name?

Una run leave school like me but refuse to self-upgrade like me...haba

Oga or madam Blogger, selfie na picture wey person take him hand snap by himself, okay.

Enjoy my siggy to know how I take run leave school

8 Likes

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by kanicorp9(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
K
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:

8 Likes

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by internetservice: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
that was dope
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Good for him
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by SyberKate(f): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Somebody go share private picture finish on Instagram or Twitter, na so una go go download am come share for Nairaland with all sorts of titles.

Mtccccc

6 Likes

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by wittyt98(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2018

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by psychologist(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
That kid looks as tho he is 28 embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
I spit on this forum how can person A take selfie for person B.

I spit on afonja slaves

I spit on ipob pigs
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by kygo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Does the Kid realize he was unplanned for?

no he doesn't,you want to break the news to him? �

1 Like

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by explicite(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't think people actually know the meaning of selfie...

6 Likes

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by bankyblue(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.