Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

NO MORE MR. NICE GUY - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NO MORE MR. NICE GUY (1096 Views)

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Family crisis : Matters arising with Hakim the nice guy. / No More Mr. Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by Dinocarex(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
I didnt know what I will title my thread. But, I guess.. my title was a little catchy that's why you are here.

I don't know how to start, but, I am a kind of person who love to share an issue off my mind when I'm pained or dissatisfied about it.

To the real story:
On Thursday morning, my neigbour came to me. I have always greeted her anyways, she is a young woman with 2 kids, 29 years old. She complained about how it has been tough for her financially. - Who hasnt felt the grip of Buhari's regime, I said to myself.

She pleaded with me to give her some money as to be able to feed her children and all that.

I told her about my problem as well since I have been out of job myself - but seeing her, I saw she needed help at least for the sake of her children.

I went inside my flat and I gave her 2K which I explained to her to use it to get the kids some food to eat. And I sacrificed by breakfast for her and the kids.

I didn't see her till the following Sunday. When she did saw me she started complaining again about how she and her kids haven't eaten that same day. I enquired to know what she bought with the money I gave her. She removed her scaff and told me to my greatest shock that she used the money to make her HAIR and bought body cream. I was dumbfolded for a minute!

Really So, I rendered help during Buharinomics only for this young woman to use the money to make her hair and buy cream!

From that moment, I said to myself!!! 'NO MORE MR.NICE GUY' if she comes crying blood to me! I am not rendering any help again!

I know most of you will yarb me sha!

1 Like

Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
chill, its possible she made the hair for you

2 Likes

Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Next time, keep your money.
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by babythug(f): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupid woman
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by Dinocarex(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
She has her hubby! Why me? BTW, I don't do married women!,
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dinocarex:

She has her hubby! Why me? BTW, I don't do married women!,
It is well
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by ststyreal(f): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
shocked funny you
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by diportivo: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
She needs anoda money to buy shoes

Be a gentleman

Oblige her wink
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by frostylook: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lols.
She's merely scoping for loose cash to flex with and buy such itinerary that she and her husband has to forfeit due to the harsh recession. Her hubby covers the domestic expenses. So you, OP, are merely her freebie depot.

2 Likes

Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by yedidiah(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
It happens; she hasn't gotten her priorities right. For you, you have learnt a vital lesson: but it doesn't mean you should stop being of assistance to the needy around you when you have the means.
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by curiousmind11: 1:17am On Feb 09, 2017
frostylook:
Lols.
She's merely scoping for loose cash to flex with and buy such itinerary that she and her husband has to forfeit due to the harsh recession. Her hubby covers the domestic expenses. So you, OP, are merely her freebie depot.

Sadly, most married women do this. They will tell you every damn bad thing about their hubby/marriage only to get sympathy. If you conduct independent verification you discover it is greed and desire to keep up with the Jones that drives them. I had 2 of them until I discovered the truth.

1 Like

Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2017
grin a bit funny but terrible
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by frostylook: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2017
curiousmind11:

Sadly, most married women do this. They will tell you every damn bad thing about their hubby/marriage only to get sympathy. If you conduct independent verification you discover it is greed and desire to keep up with the Jones that drives them. I had 2 of them until I discovered the truth.

It is sad. Such people kill the giving spirit in a person. One time I was crossing an express road and beside me was a blind woman with a little girl as her guide. On attempting to cross, the little girl joined us, but there comes a reckless driver speeding towards us and before we could turn back, the blind lady,who was yet to step out with us, has pulled her girl back out of the road. I was shocked, she just took the girl's hand and disappeared into a crowd.
Since that day, if u claim to be blind, I must be looking at your eyeballs to see it before I dole out my money.
Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by curiousmind11: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2017
frostylook:

It is sad. Such people kill the giving spirit in a person. One time I was crossing an express road and beside me was a blind woman with a little girl as her guide. On attempting to cross, the little girl joined us, but there comes a reckless driver speeding towards us and before we could turn back, the blind lady,who was yet to step out with us, has pulled her girl back out of the road. I was shocked, she just took the girl's hand and disappeared into a crowd.
Since that day, if u claim to be blind, I must be looking at your eyeballs to see it before I dole out my money.

Nigerians abuse everything. Sad, sad, sad!!

1 Like

Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY by frostylook: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2017
curiousmind11:

Nigerians abuse everything. Sad, sad, sad!!

This is just one of various random cases I have encountered. There is always the good, ugly,bad and rotten side to everyone. It takes grace to rise above.
Do have a pleasant day ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards / Fisherprice Baby Rocker With AUTO Swing Control,calming Vibrations,music & More / 3 Productive Things You Can Do During The Stay-At-Home Period : By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.