Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale (1234 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by vykte(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S4 available for sale;

Color; White
Screen; Bad
Battery: Not Available
Condition; Aside bad screen, its perfectly okay.
price; 10k (Negotiable)
Location; Lagos

STATUS; SOLD

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
location/address
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Jaycool18(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
the screen price alone sef na the money for working second hand
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by vykte(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
location/address
Yaba...Lagos
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
vykte:
Yaba...Lagos
tell me the truth.The condition of the phone.Sny issue apart from the screen problem and why no battery? How does it cost to fix the damage screen
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by vykte(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
tell me the truth.The condition of the phone.Sny issue apart from the screen problem and why no battery? How does it cost to fix the damage screen

there's nothing absolutely wrong with the phone, its the phone that i was using before i bought another one...I haven't used it for a very long time, hence the need to remove the battery(then i misplaced it)... fixing the screen will cost like 30k( meaning you are getting a very good fone for 40k... because if you buy a London used(mostly refurbished phones/Naija 3rd used fones) phone for same price(or more, they cost like 50k) you will be doing yourself a disservice if you allow this offer slide.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
vykte:

there's nothing absolutely wrong with the phone, its the phone that i was using before i bought another one...I haven't used it for a very long time, hence the need to remove the battery(then i misplaced it)... fixing the screen will cost like 30k( meaning you are getting a very good fone for 40k... because if you buy a London used(mostly refurbished phones/Naija 3rd used fones) phone for same price(or more, they cost like 50k) you will be doing yourself a disservice if you allow this offer slide.
all join I'll spend up to 38k to fix this.Battery include.My guy just tell me now that original battery cost 3/4k.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
all join I'll spend up to 38k to fix this.Battery include.My guy just that original battery cost 3/4k.
With that money you can get brand new xiaomi redmi 4A from aliexpress.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by vykte(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
all join I'll spend up to 38k to fix this.Battery include.My guy just tell me now that original battery cost 3/4k.

se i should dash u the fone ni?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Iamtosignno:
With that money you can get brand new xiaomi redmi 4A from aliexpress.com
isn't that China phone? Tecno Don show me pepper
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
vykte:

se i should dash u the fone ni?
dash me keh? I have 2 Samsung tab.Just looking for handy phone .And focus my handy bb bold 9900 just crashed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by vykte(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
dash me keh? I have 2 Samsung tab.Just looking for handy phone .And focus my handy bb bold 9900 just crashed.

ok
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
isn't that China phone? Tecno Don show me pepper
China what this is an original China phone maker search about xiaomi on Google i don't need to hype them
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Iamtosignno:
China what this is an original China phone maker search about xiaomi on Google i don't need to hype them
OK thanks.i'll give it a try
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
OK thanks.i'll give it a try
OK do you know about this amazon charger

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro 32gb Rom Needed / Facebook Is Adding Advertisements To Messenger / Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Phones(international Version) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.