Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma (21466 Views)

Archbishop Chukwuma Lambasts Igbo Republican Nature: Look At Yoruba, Hausa As Mo / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by israelmao(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
I beg to defer he's not too old but he is is only not strong to carry the burden of Nigeria's goverance and he also lacks the modern mental finese and capacity to pilot the affairs of modern Nigeria.Mugabe of Zimbabwe is still ruling and even Trump is within the same age bracket with Buhari.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
With all due respect, it is not so much that Buhari is old as that he is battling with sickness and, especially, may not be the most brilliant and intelligent president around. That's why the country is wobbling under his watch. There are older presidents that are performing excellently.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
I think the best thing to do to this region is to cut food supply just to reset their brain, what happen to them in 1967 never teach them anything, their brain need serious formatting, and to do so just cut food supply and chase all of them back to east.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Orikinla1: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
How old was Madiba Nelson Mandela when he became the first black President of South Africa?

How old is President Donald Trump?
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Nothing o.
But I yammu not on life or death support YET, unlike your DUARA DULLARD! kiss
He should have respected his REAL AGE! wink
What is life without health? undecided

If you Father get to his age you will be happy..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by babajero(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Anything IPOB is delusion.

Buhari is old yet your lots were staging a solidarity march for an almost 71 year old Donald Trump who does not know them.

Hypocrite.
tell me 2 things buhari has achieved since 1984 and I will table note full of what Trump has achieved. When buhari campaigned he promised what he can't attain, but Trump promised something and that is exactly what he is doing, and that is what is called being principled and a man of integrity.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you Father get to his age you will be happy..

Please, only your father can be used as an example in this case.
My father did not give birth to DUNCES like ya! kiss
Only a DUNCE can support A DUNCE being in power abi ke? grin
SHAME ON YOU AND APC! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by kendo19841: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
No Muslim will ever say anything bad about any islamic religion leader. And because of this unity among the hausas and muslim they will continue to gain power over Christians and southerners imagine a fellow Christian condenming a man of God. Hahaha Come to the North and condenm an islamic leader that day you must be beheaded. This one is just an advice to yorubas I know they are not in support of unity in the south
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by zurumking(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
Mushroom bishop
may God almighty forgive you. please don't ignore to pray for forgiveness now. Else you want to turn into mushroom.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Antangonist: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
If I may ask who is this old Bishop? is buhari older than Robert Mugabe? if the bishop as old as he his is giving opportunity to be common Councillor I believe he will never say no.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by zurumking(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Antangonist:
If I may ask who is this old Bishop? is buhari older than Robert Mugabe? if the bishop as old as he his is giving opportunity to be common Councillor I believe he will never say no.
your father
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, only your father can be used as an example in this case.
My father did not give birth to DUNCES like ya! kiss
Only a DUNCE can support A DUNCE being in power abi ke? grin
SHAME ON YOU AND APC! cheesy

And we the dunce are rulling over your and your family, We control you and decide some things you can do or no else you gonna end in jail like your dilector..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And we the dunce are rulling over your and your family, We control you and decide some things you can do or no else you gonna end in jail like your dilector..

Even SATAN is a ruler too.
Even with all your control, DEATH has called your evil ruler. Go and rule from the grave!!!!
Which jail pass the jail of DEATH? grin
Abeg, enjoy your CHANGE before you join your FULANI HERDS MAN in the grave!

If you dare to travel out of Nigeria, you will be on life support too!

Oya come and rule my family from the grave!
Ewu AFONJA! cheesy

Ruler of DARKNESS and POVERTY!
I dey hail o!!!! grin

Ruler with no hospital in NIGERIA!
MUMU rulers! wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ubergold(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Jobless lot!

Keep doing auto-correct on Nairaland! Guess that's what's keeping you busy! Oniranu!

Jobful lot, I greet you sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Even SATAN is a ruler too.
Even with all your control, DEATH has called your evil ruler. Go and rule from the grave!!!!
Which jail pass the jail of DEATH? grin
Abeg, enjoy your CHANGE before you join your FULANI HERDS MAN in the grave!

If you dare to travel out of Nigeria, you will be on life support too!

Oya come and rule my family from the grave!
Ewu AFONJA! cheesy

Ruler of DARKNESS and POVERTY!
I dey hail o!!!! grin

Ruler with no hospital in NIGERIA!
MUMU rulers! wink

Well you tribe will never Rule Nigeria again....
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well you tribe will never Rule Nigeria again....

What tribe is that?
Any tribe that has not ruled Nigeria is fortunate not to share your CURSE OF FAILURE!

Dirty, brainless rulers! grin

No electricity
No transportation
No water
No education
No healthcare
No DOMESTIC/FOREIGN airlines

Naira to Dollar 500 to 1!

Dead tribes, DEAD COUNTRY!
Twa!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
I thought he was to head ecowas to Gambia.
Suddenly.

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by blackaxe78: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
ubergold:

Jobful lot, I greet you sir.

Hello! There is no word like "jobful". Why re u making multiple blunders Mr. Auto-correct?

Am sure u re an Uber driver.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ubergold(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Hello! There is no word like "jobful". Why re u making multiple blunders Mr. Auto-correct?

Am sure u re an Uber driver.

Someone is gradually picking sense. Keep it up. Are you ready for your next class?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Now, this is the misconception. just like wisdom has nothing to do with Age, So does the latter has almost nothing to do with politics.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

What tribe is that?
Any tribe that has not ruled Nigeria is fortunate not to share your CURSE OF FAILURE!

Dirty, brainless rulers! grin

No electricity
No transportation
No water
No education
No healthcare
No DOMESTIC/FOREIGN airlines

Naira to Dollar 500 to 1!

Dead tribes, DEAD COUNTRY!
Twa!!!!

Sorry Mavrodi did this to you, Please take the aggressive of mavrodi on me now..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by blackaxe78: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
ubergold:

Someone is gradually picking sense. Keep it up. Are you ready for your next class?

Shame on you! Keep using your auto-correction skills riddles with blunders to cash money at the ATM. You will become a MOD Nairaland someday!

Chief Blunder!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry Mavrodi did this to you, Please take the aggressive of mavrodi on me now..

What aggression?
Please, go and lie down with Buhari, he can no longer stand o!
He can only arrive in a casket! wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ubergold(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Shame on you! Keep using your auto-correction skills riddles with blunders to cash money at the ATM. You will become a MOD Nairaland someday!

Chief Blunder!

You sound pained. Maybe our next lesson will be on anger management....... Nah, you have to grow up a little for that. Let's keep working on your escape from moronic Island

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by blackaxe78: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
ubergold:

You sound pained. Maybe our next lesson will be on anger management....... Nah, you have to grow up a little for that. Let's keep working on your escape from moronic Island

Take a seat man! You need to most so as to manage your passengers!

Keep coupling words that don't exist! Olodo!

Moronic Island! grin grin grin How about stupidity lake?
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ubergold(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Take a seat man! You need to most so as to manage your passengers!

Keep coupling words that don't exist! Olodo!

Moronic Island! grin grin grin How about stupidity lake?

Very good, let it out. Now let's find out where the problem lies. Daddy issues? Mummy issues? Self esteem? Just answer A, B or C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

What aggression?
Please, go and lie down with Buhari, he can no longer stand o!
He can only arrive in a casket! wink

Buhari will live more than you self..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Buhari will live more than you self..

Poor you! I know you can't stand the disgrace. grin
To think you wasted all your energy shouting: CHANGE! CHANGE!

Pele my dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Poor you! I know you can't stand the disgrace. grin

Which disgrace please..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Which disgrace please..

Only to be shouting to a DEAF AND DYING OLD DUNCE! cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Only to be shouting to a DEAF AND DYING OLD DUNCE! cry

Sorry we are voting him back in 2019 oya go and die..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Doyin2(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Idiot,how hold is Donald Trump?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.