Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,054 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma (21464 Views)

Archbishop Chukwuma Lambasts Igbo Republican Nature: Look At Yoruba, Hausa As Mo / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry we are voting him back in 2019 oya go and die..

Arrrrrgh!
Only in Nigeria, hahahahaha
Dead people RULE!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ofwest47(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Archbishop. of IPOB (Independent People of Bai_frauds) take or leave it, President Buhari by the name of ALMIGHTY GOD will rule this country till 2023 in good health and prosperity.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by obijelo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Arrrrrgh!
Only in Nigeria, hahahahaha
Dead people RULE!!!!! cheesy

The first person that say Buhari remember he lost his mom 2 days later..

becareful..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 1:28am On Feb 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

becareful..

OH PLEASE!
Don't resort to superstitious blackmail.
I don't wish him dead, he is DEAD already.
Na me kill am? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by oaroloye(m): 2:08am On Feb 08, 2017
This is called "TREASON."

.. EXODUS 22:28.

28. "Thou shalt not revile the gods,
nor curse the ruler of thy people."

The Churches that engaged in Slavery and Warfare are of no value, to this day.

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by oaroloye(m): 2:17am On Feb 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

becareful..

People who operate at the Fourth Dynamic Level have all sorts of Spiritual Shit surrounding them.

Anyone foolish to just barge in there, doing rubbish, deserves whatever they get!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ejisun53(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Because he is not an Igbo man.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by lordyugo: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2017
blackaxe78:

Hello! There is no word like "jobful". Why re u making multiple blunders Mr. Auto-correct?

Am sure u re an Uber driver.

loooool he used inverted commas on d word "jobful" to spite u, so stop trying too hard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by lordyugo: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
ubergold:

You sound pained. Maybe our next lesson will be on anger management....... Nah, you have to grow up a little for that. Let's keep working on your escape from moronic Island

my nigga , luv d way u r giving it to that dim witted clown

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

OH PLEASE!
Don't resort to superstitious blackmail.
I don't wish him dead, he is DEAD already.
Na me kill am? undecided

I hope you will come here to post it when someone you love most died soon..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I hope you will come here to post it when someone you love most died soon..

You love Buhari?
For what? undecided
Please, stick to the topic.
Being emotional over SYMBOLS of FAILURE is shameful.

People are dying every day in Nigeria for lack of basic medical care, and your DAFT president is getting the best in the U.K. in a MORGUE!

See your life?
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

You love Buhari?
For what? undecided
Please, stick to the topic.
Being emotional over SYMBOLS of FAILURE is shameful.

People are dying every day in Nigeria for lack of basic medical care, and your DAFT president is getting the best in the U.K. in a MORGUE!

See your life?

He is Nigeria President and nothing you or anyone can do about it, His kids love him and you think they will smile at you for wishing their father death?

Tell me from 1999 are people not dying due to not getting basic amenities?

You know how many died when GEJ was in power? abeg stop making mockery of yourself people have been dying for no reason even before them born you..

Well soon you may start blaming Buhari for cultist that kill themselves..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by j1mmy: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians just found out he's too old?

Yeye people voted for an old fulani herdsman with health problems, shouting sai baba!!!

Nigerians should enjoy Buhari, they deserve him!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by KanwuliaExtra: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

He is Nigeria President and nothing you or anyone can do about it, His kids love him and you think they will smile at you for wishing their father death?

Tell me from 1999 are people not dying due to not getting basic amenities?

You know how many died when GEJ was in power? abeg stop making mockery of yourself people have been dying for no reason even before them born you..

Well soon you may start blaming Buhari for cultist that kill themselves..

He is president from THE GRAVE!
Only to rule from the minds of CROOKS like you! cheesy
Awon "FANTASTICALLY-CORRUPT" laughing stock of the UNIVERSE! grin
Something has been done about it.
GEJ is out of office.
Where is the PHOCKING CHANGE? grin
It would have been better to leave GEJ than this your OLD, ROTTEN, DEMI-ILLITERATE, GWORO-CORPSE! cheesy

Una still dey pay DEDI BODY to rule?
What a joke!
Shameless NIGERIANS.
At least we can see TRUMP!
Democracy is working.
Wey your BUHARI? cheesy
DEAD PRESIDENT, DEAD C-UNTRY RULED BY CORPSES!!!!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Eshence: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
we know bera now No more old men
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

He is president from THE GRAVE!
Only to rule from the minds of CROOKS like you! cheesy
Awon "FANTASTICALLY-CORRUPT" laughing stock of the UNIVERSE! grin
Something has been done about it.
GEJ is out of office.
Where is the PHOCKING CHANGE? grin
It would have been better to leave GEJ than this your OLD, ROTTEN, DEMI-ILLITERATE, GWORO-CORPSE! cheesy

Una still dey pay DEDI BODY to rule?
What a joke!
Shameless NIGERIANS.
At least we can see TRUMP!
Democracy is working.
Wey your BUHARI? cheesy
DEAD PRESIDENT, DEAD C-UNTRY RULED BY CORPSES!!!!

You are not making self anymore so my last comment to you... Enjoy your ranting..
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by lovemoi2(f): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

No, reading my email is not my greatest achievement.
It is a metaphor for being COGNITIVELY-INDEPENDENT.
Something your BUHARI never accomplished in this modern age. kiss
Your president or TINUBU'S president? cheesy
You are even "slower" than I envisaged. embarassed

CHILD PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.