Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Deploy Laravel App To Shared Hosting - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Deploy Laravel App To Shared Hosting (1179 Views)

How Do You Deploy Laravel Lumen 5.7 On The Server / My Laravel App Hosted On Whogohost Shared Hosting Not Working / How To Deploy Java .jar Or Project As Native Windows App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deploy Laravel App To Shared Hosting by Cejowisz: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please I need help to deploy Laravel App to shared hosting. I need assistance guys
Re: Deploy Laravel App To Shared Hosting by 4dor: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cejowisz:
Please I need help to deploy Laravel App to shared hosting. I need assistance guys

https://learninglaravel.net/deploying-laravel-application-to-shared-hosting
Re: Deploy Laravel App To Shared Hosting by francollimasso: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cejowisz:
zip and unzip all your files into your preferred directory.
export and import your database if you have one
copy all the files in public to your file directory
go to index.php and point it to your directory
go to. env file and change the host and enter the database info if you have any
go to cpanel and change the php setting from native to 5.6 & make pdo is checked
* if the. env file is hidden, go to setting and unhide it
* if you can't find setting change cpanel theme

if you run into error let me know so that I can write a full tutorial on it. am using my phone for now

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Host And Free Domain Name Forever (trending) / Teach Me Something I Will Pay / Is Lenovo X380 Yoga Laptop Good For Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.