Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] (6721 Views)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Adekunle Gold & Simi Reacts After Fan Said Adekunle Gold Is Nigeria's Bruno Mars / Big Brother Finalist Nina Deforms Her Hand And A Poor Door With Photoshop [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Check out his skills

1 Like

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
More

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Erngie(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nice but Adekunle Gold is the king of photoshop
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Some more

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
A little bit more

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
And some salt to taste

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Enoquin(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy This is lit! Better than Adekunle joor and witty to boot

1 Like

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by BrutalJab: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Better than Adekunle Brass
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
nlanders....coman see oooo....akedunle and shavedfreshBallZ....who mumu pass?? grin grin
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by annonymida: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
d dude is really good at his job

1 Like

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Luizkid(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
serzly, didn't see anything spectacular, Ad Gold still d main Man.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:
nlanders....coman see oooo....akedunle and shavedfreshBallZ....who mumu pass?? grin grin
Aswear na you mumu pass
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Aswear na you mumu pass
so akant play again undecided
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:
so akant play again undecided
chill out dude wink
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Twizzy30(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
He try
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by DCONE1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Erngie:
Nice but Adekunle Gold is the king of photoshop
quit decieving yourself....when you see truth accept....forget sentiment. This guy is way better than A.Gold.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
chill out dude wink
boss....I need help
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
chill out dude wink
boss....I need help
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
chill out dude wink
cheesyinteresting moniker
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Dboy55(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
this dude killed it mhnnn,
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
He also has a good sense of humour.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by dtruseeker(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
The guy try well but sorry Adekunle is still my favorite

1 Like

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cheesyinteresting moniker
Likewise

marshalcarter:

boss....I need help
marshalcarter:

boss....I need help
Feel free to spill the beans...this is a safe space
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Likewise

Feel free to spill the beans...this is a safe space
pls...I need 2k for drugs plss
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:

pls...I need 2k for drugs plss
If you are really serious then provide me with a visual proof and your account details via freshlyshavedballs24@gmail.com and i'll see what i can do.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by vicadex07(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
adekunles photoshop is more matured and clean.

This guy only adds humor to his....

1 Like

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by vicadex07(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
DCONE1:
quit decieving yourself....when you see truth accept....forget sentiment. This guy is way better than A.Gold.

stop licking oyinbo arsse

1 Like

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

If you are really serious then provide me with a visual proof and your account details via freshlyshavedballs24@gmail.com and i'll see what i can do.
can i add you on whatsapp?? Just gimme ur num plsss

m dead serious
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:

can i add you on whatsapp?? Just gimme ur num plsss

m dead serious
Sorry bro. Email only.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Sorry bro. Email only.
its sayin no result found....pls abeg
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:

its sayin no result found....pls abeg
Just replied you. Lets talk there.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by spreado(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Adekunle is way better

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memories Of Chidinma's Death / Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother / Dbanj Thrills London At Hackney Weekend 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.