Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother (6719 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by rugipp(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2016
They all look beutiful

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by company500: 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
hey guys checkout this very interesting article of Linda Ikeji on nairaland You must read this article by clicking on the link below
www.nairaland.com/3136090/kemi-omololu-reveals-linda-ikejis
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
cool
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by DynamoDeGreat: 6:32pm On May 30, 2016
Are those her sisters marrired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by SOBSISRAEL(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2016
nice pics. nice family
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Strawman: 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
I'm sure during this guy's childhood, all his sisters were ganging up on him shocked
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Merlissa(f): 6:37pm On May 30, 2016
Only Laura that is "Oyinbo"

Who bleaching EPP

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
The one on short gown,who has her number pls?
I want to put a ring on it.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by faith551(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2016
Pls who's the one with white face and yellow arms?
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 30, 2016
the one on black gown look like Linda
buh y is laura looking like nollywood ghost?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Oppypoppy: 7:28pm On May 30, 2016
Merlissa:
Only Laura that is "Oyinbo"

Who bleaching EPP

I wonder oo

Who bleaching Serve

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by BossDanniee(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2016
Land for sale
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by BossDanniee(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2016
Laura don bleach her skin commot SMH

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by poshestmina(f): 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
The one on black looks so much like Linda Ikeji and cute too kiss
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by olarhtunji(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
I can Fuuuck all of them aside laura she looks like boiled plantain....in the main tym.. let me get my Vaseline and do a quicky on d picture

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by gbame(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2016
Thebachelor:
The one on short gown,who has her number pls?

I want to put a ring on it .
You want to put a ring on the number?
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by laurel03(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2016
If u try born 7 children for ds present Nigeria now...
tomato na silver
Garri na Gold
Rice na diamond... d children go eat air tire

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by akashi01(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2016
Thank God Linda blow...If not Laura for.....

...no fine.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2016
Linda Ikeji's parents are dark skinned, yet, Laura is the only one whose skin is brighter than her destiny. Carry on!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by dasparrow: 9:34pm On May 30, 2016
Nice!
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by potbelly(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2016
TF... nigga with wine shirt, blue pair of jeans and red snicks... money can't buy class...... the lady of his left is bae... kiss while the lady on his right is what we describe as OJUJU lipsrsealed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by bishopjoe02(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2016
which of them is married? cos i see no wedding rings

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by orble: 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
Strawman:
I'm sure during this guy's childhood, all his sisters were ganging up on him shocked

In what way do they gang up on him? smiley
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Strawman: 11:43pm On May 30, 2016
orble:

In what way do they gang up on him? smiley
regular fights that are common between brothers and sisters...
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by bauer00: 12:01am On May 31, 2016
MissMercedes:
Linda Ikeji's parents are dark skinned, yet, Laura is the only one whose skin is brighter than her destiny. Carry on!

Jeez!!!!!this is wicked
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Arielle: 8:25am On May 31, 2016
I really like how Linda takes care of her family
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Benbisco(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:

Shoo! You wan give them husbands?

Infect this your question is questionable.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by nuelzy: 1:17pm On May 31, 2016
abeg dah one with doughnut hair...on white short gown.....

muna find her number gimme

laura obviously is a notice me

fine she no fine !!!

keep face like Rick ross favourite couch
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by WildChild00(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
Nice family though.... Wish dem all the best!
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Beremx(f): 3:08pm On May 31, 2016
May God bless them with good husbands. Their parents must be yearning for grandkids or aren't they bothered?
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Houseofglam7(f): 3:22pm On May 31, 2016
Laura be looking like countess Dracula
Re: Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother by Ejytex(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
Bro.pls visit google.lol

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] / "Old Cargo": Nkechi Blessing Slammed For Twerking On MC Galaxy's Live Video / Memories Of Chidinma's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.