Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Diary Of Sabi In The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of Sabi In The USA (1634 Views)

Should I Still Travel To The USA? / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? / F1 Students In The USA Tips Guide Advice And Caution Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Sabi In The USA by confirmbushman: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Halleluyah.. Halleluyah..Glory to creator of myself and the universe.. i loyal pass bingo

So after been bounced twice in naija.. i vex go UK nd Asia.. they still bounce me there ohh.. the only difference in Asia is that there is no crowd at the embassy.. they give you time to tell your whole story then deny you.. then they still give you time to ask why they deny you and they explain why to you..they also tell you sorry..

Fast forward to returning to Nigeria.. i have sworn never to step foot in a US embassy and for the most part i derived satisfaction from that tongue the stress is just too much..especially the after thought of the visa and appointment fee... undecidedbetter blown on zinger burger sad . after months of preparation and saving the hard earned money.. your dream is crushed in less that 2 min..life is not a bed of roses though
.... so i just stayed handling and minding my business.. naija gurls and inflation no dey try sha

My mom and dad on the other hand no send say them deny you 100 times.. you should recover after 1 month,continue your job... stop all the bad bad thing wey you dey do and book a new appointment..

Fast forward x4 I am at the embassy again

the room full like premiership finals, the queues got several curves
the brother beside been interviewed me is been telling long story and the interviewer just dey catch him lie dey push am make him dey jabor..

Transcript of interview

Interviewer- hello good morning

what is your purpose of travel?

me- to visit my relative staying there

what does this relative do ?

me- He is into that and works as a blah blah

What do you do ?

me- I sell this and that, that and this, do some managing and that and this too

How many workers do you have ?

Me- 3 staff and occasionally i hire some on wages.

How do you get your supplies ?

me- local and international.. i continue a short story.. (he nods and says okay)

Hands the white form, come on this and go there to collect your passport.Have a good day. starts to close his counter.

cheesy I am on a plane smiley on extended leave

Advice 101-
a) Ask the creator to help you

b) Read your ds160 like past question,then read it like calculus.

c) The truth is the truth but do not lie when you tell it.. see advice c again

I love you Mama
I love you Dad
I love you Fatso
I love you bigsistamama
I love you donchila

keep scrolling for a fine completebushman

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by confirmbushman: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
now playing Awon Da (rasaki)

touch down JFK

Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by shamecurls(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
cool
Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by Teeboy22(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Haha, Naso
Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:
cool
keep on balling sir.
Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by demiiii(f): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
congrats dear. Happy for you. But land first.
confirmbushman:
Halleluyah.. Halleluyah..Glory to creator of myself and the universe.. i loyal pass bingo

So after been bounced twice in naija.. i vex go UK nd Asia.. they still bounce me there ohh.. the only difference in Asia is that there is no crowd at the embassy.. they give you time to tell your whole story then deny you.. then they still give you time to ask why they deny you and they explain why to you..they also tell you sorry..

Fast forward to returning to Nigeria.. i have sworn never to step foot in a US embassy and for the most part i derived satisfaction from that tongue the stress is just too much..especially the after thought of the visa and appointment fee... undecidedbetter blown on zinger burger sad . after months of preparation and saving the hard earned money.. your dream is crushed in less that 2 min..life is not a bed of roses though
.... so i just stayed handling and minding my business.. naija gurls and inflation no dey try sha

My mom and dad on the other hand no send say them deny you 100 times.. you should recover after 1 month,continue your job... stop all the bad bad thing wey you dey do and book a new appointment..

Fast forward x4 I am at the embassy again

the room full like premiership finals, the queues got several curves
the brother beside been interviewed me is been telling long story and the interviewer just dey catch him lie dey push am make him dey jabor..

Transcript of interview

Interviewer- hello good morning

what is your purpose of travel?

me- to visit my relative staying there

what does this relative do ?

me- He is into that and works as a blah blah

What do you do ?

me- I sell this and that, that and this, do some managing and that and this too

How many workers do you have ?

Me- 3 staff and occasionally i hire some on wages.

How do you get your supplies ?

me- local and international.. i continue a short story.. (he nods and says okay)

Hands the white form, come on this and go there to collect your passport.Have a good day. starts to close his counter.

cheesy I am on a plane smiley on extended leave

Advice 101-
a) Ask the creator to help you

b) Read your ds160 like past question,then read it like calculus.

c) The truth is the truth but do not lie when you tell it.. see advice c again

I love you Mama
I love you Dad
I love you Fatso
I love you bigsistamama
I love you donchila

keep scrolling for a fine completebushman

Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by confirmbushman: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2017
breakfast
Some underground shine shine place in Boston
Good-morning from the Marriott

#shanohwole lol

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Sabi In The USA by GetUmad: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Congrats Op. Hope your thread would be a better version of the "other thread" that has refused to captivate any longer..... Pls do share a detailed experience .

(1) (Reply)

Rude And Obnoxious Nigerian Immigrants! / Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 / How Is Life In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.